The 4 stages of single women in NYC

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Port1385, Dec 12, 2008.

1. I always wondered why? Never heard a scientific explanation for it and this should not be the case since most cosmetics are made for white woman and tested on white woman.

Either way nobody can defy gravity in the long run!

#11     Dec 12, 2008
  2. sammybea

sammybea

That was actually a decent post :p But you forgot to mention where in NYC can you find each stage.. lol

I'll start, stage 1.. They cluster on Bleeker in the village.

Stage 2.. almost ANY bar on the Upper west side along amersterdam ave.

Stage 3.. most starbucks in the city with their laptop browsing J-Date or Match.com.

Stage 4.. Everywhere

#12     Dec 12, 2008
  3. Most, if not all, guys should be able to get Stage 4. As long as you are in fairly presentable shape and dont have bad breath, your almost guaranteed.

Stage 2&3 are actually the hardest. I would say Stage 3 is the hardest. Stage 1 isnt too hard. Some women that age are looking to experiment with an older guy.

I would say that my problem is an overabundance of Stage 4 women. Its like some type of drug that will wipe you out sooner then heroin. I really consider getting too much of Stage 4 to be a problem and I guess thats my vice like smoking or drinking way too much.

If you can get a Stage 1 woman, then marry her before she progresses to the next 2 stages which are quite vicious. At Stage 4, women finally realize that they should have been more open minded and liberal. Too late though. You cant turn back the clock...

#13     Dec 12, 2008
  4. BarbaraM

BarbaraM

I really hate to say it, but the OP is dead on. This is the first post of his I have read that is correct! BTW...I am still in Stage I and making the most of it.

#14     Dec 12, 2008
  5. W4rl0ck

W4rl0ck

You'd think after going thru the same stupid stages for centuries they'd get a clue.

But, no.

:D

#15     Dec 12, 2008
  6. sammybea

sammybea

Thats strange. stage 1 seems to be the hardest. 2 is prob easier than 3.. but just takes some actual effort.. lol. And yes that effort does include dinner.

Why do the majority of Stage 4 seem to be from Queens??

#16     Dec 12, 2008
  7. Part of the reason why you want to make money trading, is that poor men are more likely to get fat women from stage 4

The fun part is that when a guy reaches stage 4 ( 35 or older ) he can still go out with women from stage 1 ( 18- 23 ) years old as long as he is a man of $ub$tance :)

#17     Dec 12, 2008
  8. I line all the stages up and take one at a time.

#18     Dec 12, 2008
  9. clacy

clacy

The explanation is quite simple..............sun damage. Sun damage obviously, is more prevelent amongst fair skin people, as opposed to dark skin. The ironic thing is that these are the exact people that spend hours every week fake baking.

Sun damage rears it's ugly head in the following ways:

Pigmented Lesions (sun spots)
    Diffuse redness (rosacea, etc)
    A breakdown of collagen (wrinkles and skin laxity)

Smoking and sun damage are the primary factors in the appearance of skin. Look no further than fair skinned women, who are runners. They are constantly accumulating sun damage, not to mention that gravity does also lead to more skin laxity.

As someone else pointed out, Asians, West Indians, Blacks, etc, all look much younger than white men/women of the same age, assuming they are not signifacantly overweight, etc.

Dark skin types have melanin in their outer layer of skin, which protects them from sun exposure.

As to your cosmetics question, yes the vast majority are made and marketed towards light skin types. That is because those people have more sun damage, as well as the fact that redness and brown spots are much more apparent on lighter skin.

#19     Dec 12, 2008
  10. clacy

clacy

By the way, I thought the post was quite funny, although I would argue some of the points.

#20     Dec 12, 2008