The 4 hour Body book

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Maverick74, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Anyone on ET read this book yet?

The 4-Hour Body: An Uncommon Guide to Rapid Fat-Loss, Incredible Sex, and Becoming Superhuman

http://www.amazon.com/4-Hour-Body-Uncommon-Incredible-Superhuman/dp/030746363X/ref=pd_ys_nr_all_41

Looks interesting. I did not know that the pheromones in young women's sweat increases men's testosterone. The suggestion was to start taking contact improvisation classes. I didn't even know what that was.

One of the guys that wrote a review claimed he increased his testosterone levels 3 times by taking improvisation classes.

2. Banjo

Banjo

I read the sex part. Silvio Burlusconi, otherwise known as "the Boner" reco'd it to me. So far so good, wife stayed home all last week.

3. :D :D :D

4. ammo

ammo

speaking of sweat and pheromones,they say if you wipe a little of your sweat on a womans upper lip,so the scent goes up her nose,she will be happier for about 6 hours,for those days, that week ,where her hormones are under producing,making her go into psuedo drrug withdrawl,they say estrogen and testosterone are our body's natural uppers,women stop producing estrogen once a month,you can't mention it to most ,they get grossed out.. BTW,.it does work

5. eat less and exercise more.

that is all :D

6. And please no cologne, the natural is better.:)

7. and please no bikini wax either :D

8. :) to KTS

9. People are so easily fooled.

Read the 1 star reviews on this book. They are very telling.

10. Maverick74

Maverick74

I never read 1 star or 5 star reviews. Always look for the ones in the middle. Same goes with movie reviews. No movie is ever the very best or worst movie ever made. The truth is usually somewhere in the middle. Same with book reviews.

#10     Feb 15, 2011