The 3 Duck's Trading System

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by CaptainCurrency, Sep 18, 2007.

1. The Three Duck's Trading System means the trading system belongs to the three ducks.

The Three Ducks Trading System means the trading system is called "The Three Ducks."

#21     Sep 28, 2007
  2. Thanks.

Did you ever consider using an exit of when the price crosses back over the 60 sma again, regardless of if it's a profit or a loss?

#22     Sep 28, 2007
  3. Hello Sim,

LOL, Yes I thought thats what you where talking about. The system belongs to the 3 ducks, they own it! (I cant believe I am writing this) therefore its The 3 Duck's Trading System. :D

What a way to spend our Friday night!

Kind Regards

Captain Currency.

#23     Sep 28, 2007
  4. Hello again IronFist,

The short answer to your question is NO. Reason being, as Ive said a few times before, I use the "system" more as a guide, so if I think its time to get out of the trade based on my market knowledge or support/resistance or whatever reason, I will exit.

I think if 10 people where to use this "system"
    8 out of 10 might agree on the entry
    6 out of 10 might agree on the stop-loss
    and 4 out of 10 might agree on the target. IMO

Make it you own!

Captain Currency.

#24     Sep 28, 2007
  5. Hello Pma,

Yes some nice moves across the board, never thought cable would get that high today.

Kind Regards,

Captain Currency

#25     Sep 28, 2007
  6. sim03

sim03

Good one! In that case, the correct name would be "The 3 Ducks' Trading System." Still not "The 3 Duck's..." :cool:

#26     Sep 28, 2007
  7. Ah. So technical entry, discretionary exit.

This system has given me some stuff to think about. Thanks for sharing it :)

#27     Sep 28, 2007
  8. hcour

hcour Guest

Watching the AUD/USD. 5 min and hourly below, 4 hr approaching.

Harold

#28     Oct 2, 2007
  9. skepticaltrader

skepticaltrader Guest

Has anyone tried to program this strategy into Tradestation?

#29     Oct 2, 2007
  10. Hello all,

Looks like cable is getting pulled into the 4hr 60ama, it has'nt been under this in a few weeks. Maybe we will start to get sell signs on the pair when everything is lined up in the same direction.

• t2w.jpg
      File size:
      92.6 KB
      Views:
    #30     Oct 9, 2007