The 3 day class at Bright Trading in July 2008

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by chrisofj, Jul 18, 2008.

1. I went and I wanted to hear from anyone else here that did. I thought it was worth the bucks to see what is up over there, and look Don and Bob in the eyes, plus it was in Vegas.

Don did ok with the opening orders and I saw some of the art to that which made me think it was for real.

Ron showed this automated spreadsheet trading some Pairs that I was impressed with.

Cash showed some trades that look like what I do.

Randy kept his cards close to his vest, but I picked up some tidbits I am checking out now.

As soon as Bob opened his mouth tho, I knew I was in for a treat. That dude has seem some stuff in his day. It was fun to hear him lecture about the reality of the market, I thought I was cynical. Plus he took us for drinks and I got to chat with him some more.

Overall, I think it was worth a look see for that price. I'm not sure what my next step is, but, I thought it was worth the effort to see this operation up close.

2. From my perspective, it was a very positive experience.
    It re-kindled my interest in trading and being a productive
    member of the trading community.

3. Cool, thanks for weighing in. I am still writing notes on all the ideas thrown out while there.