The 2012 Republican national convention

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Aug 31, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Yeah, i know that, but he is still throwing out racial slurs the whole movie, the movie is basically about him overcoming his racism.....I have watched it a few times.....

#11     Aug 31, 2012
  2. I didn't think the content of his speech was all that bad either. He's obviously struggling a bit with memory. I don't think that was all an act, or it was the craziest performance ever, but the comedians will have a ball with it either way.

#12     Aug 31, 2012
  3. Brass

Brass

I like Clint Eastwood. Obviously, I don't much care for his politics. But his speech was...unfortunate.

#13     Aug 31, 2012
  4. Too bad they couldn't bring back Jack Webb.
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/i2KlpT3AIKA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#14     Aug 31, 2012
  5. Yannis

Yannis

LOL!

#15     Aug 31, 2012
  6. jem

jem

I concur exactly...

#16     Aug 31, 2012
  7. BSAM

BSAM

I thought it was a good convention.
    I'm not a Republican.
    Condi Rice gave the best speech.

#17     Aug 31, 2012
  8. kut2k2

kut2k2

LOL

If the Repugs weren't such dicks, I'd feel sorry for them.

Clint Eastwood completely ruined their last night. :D It's like he was a secret agent for the Dems. LMAO!

For those ET righties in denial about how seriously BAD it was (and most of you live in denial), the best comment by far came from a conservative:

"Fistful of dollars? I wanted a fistful of cyanide by the end of that speech."
    -- S.E. Cupp

Nuff said.

#18     Sep 1, 2012
  9. Wallet

Wallet

Despite the lefts attempts to sabotage what they feel as one of there own (Hollywood) betraying them, Eastwood's hilarious bit has gone viral. "Eastwooding", talking to an empty chair, even made the "Morning Show".

Was it what everyone thought, a fiery speech or reminiscent of the Superbowl ad with a red-right twist?

No it was Eastwood off the cuff, slap it in your face and funny, catching everyone off guard and driving home a few points along the way like, politicians are employees, if they aren't getting the job done, time to let em' go.

It's a hit.

#19     Sep 1, 2012
  10. kut2k2

kut2k2

Unsurprisingly you completely miss the point. Yes, everybody is talking about Eastwood and NOBODY is talking about Romney's speech.

LOL

Wasn't that the point of the convention: to get us talking about Romney and what he wants to do as President? MISSION FAILED! LMAO!

#20     Sep 1, 2012