The 2010 presidential election in Brazil will have major economic impact in Brazil

Discussion in 'Economics' started by SouthAmerica, Aug 28, 2009.

1. .

Homo/pHox: this is too funny... you still think someone besides you is interested in brazil, why??? why don't you start by explaining your obsession with brazil, and why you think it's important to others (outside of brazil and south america)

September 2, 2009

SouthAmerica: If you need to ask these questions, then you are the kind of people that would be a waste of my time for me to give you an answer about anything – never mind about Brazil or South America.

By the way, do you know in which continent Brazil is located?

I give you a clue: is not in Africa.

#11     Sep 2, 2009
  2. .

September 2, 2009

SouthAmerica: Reply to Homo/pHox

I just want to inform you that I have added your name to my ignore list, and I will not be able to see any of your postings.

Please why don’t you do the same regarding my postings?

I give the answer to my question about Brazil, otherwise you probably would go nuts trying to find Brazil on a Atlas.

Brazil is located in the Americas.

Note:

Atlas = A book or bound collection of maps, sometimes with supplementary illustrations and graphic analysis.

#12     Sep 2, 2009
  3. Doji7

Doji7

Augusto Heleno is a crap....!
    Serra will be the next President

Real heading to 1.65:)

#13     Sep 4, 2009
  4. That's fucking nothing compared to my next door neighbor, Ciudad Juarez.

"Mexico's volatile border city of Ciudad Juarez has the world's highest murder rate, followed by Caracas, Venezuela, and the US city of New Orleans, a Mexican security watchdog said Wednesday.

Ciudad Juarez -- the scene of regular and brutal score-settling between rival drug gangs -- has 130 murders per 100,000 inhabitants, said the Citizen's Council for Public Security (CCSP) in a statement........"

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5gE00fO6MxS_05BL5058o69Ds7auQ

Brazil ain't that bad, just say'n.

-troll

#14     Sep 5, 2009
  5. I agree it's never a good thing.

But if people want to complain about murder rates and 'danger zones'.

Baghdad is upwards of 45 and New Orleans is considered 5th I believe.

Let me repeat: New Orleans, USA = 5th. People should be more afraid of home than what's going on in Brazil.

-troll

#15     Sep 6, 2009