The 2010 presidential election in Brazil will have major economic impact in Brazil

Discussion in 'Economics' started by SouthAmerica, Aug 28, 2009.

1. .

August 29, 2009

SouthAmerica: The 2010 presidential election in Brazil will have major economic impact in the Brazilian economy – depending on who gets elected.

The comments section of this article also includes information about who should be the next president of Brazil.

Many members of Brazzil magazine agree that Lieutenant-General Augusto Heleno Ribeiro Pereira should be running for president of Brazil in 2010. And various members of Brazzil magazine also pledged their vote and support to General Augusto Heleno.

In the comments section we also discussed about Colombia and how the leaders of that country decided to give up on Colombia’s sovereignty status as an independent country, and become just a country occupied militarily by foreign forces.

You can read about it at:

Brazil VS. Venezuela – The Inevitability of Latin American Polarization.
    http://www.brazzil.com/component/co...of-latin-american-polarization-.html#comments

2. 1) Aren't you getting ahead of yourself?
    2) Does it really matter? Doesn't the real power lie behind the throne?
    3) In a soccer game, bet on Brazil. :cool:

3. Yes.

If General Augusto Heleno wins the election then the rules of the game is going to change.

4. We've just had the same thing happen here. The rules are fluid, changing rapidly, and our "leaders" are arrogant criminals.
    Good luck.

5. Doji7

Doji7

Southamerica

What should happen if Ribeiro wins?
    $R, bovespa, bonds?:confused:

6. .

August 29, 2009

SouthAmerica: Reply to Doji7

If you read the following thread including the comments after the article then you get your answer.

Brazil VS. Venezuela – The Inevitability of Latin American Polarization.
    http://www.brazzil.com/component/co...-.html#comments

7. Doji7

Doji7

Serra will be the next President...

8. Corelio

Corelio

Wow...really?! Amazing

9. pspr

pspr

I disagree. I think the economy in Brazil will have a major impact on the 2010 presidential election in Brazil.

10. .

August 29, 2009

SouthAmerica: The 2010 presidential election in Brazil will have major economic impact in the Brazilian economy – depending on who gets elected.

Pspr: I disagree. I think the economy in Brazil will have a major impact on the 2010 presidential election in Brazil.

September 2, 2009

SouthAmerica: My statement is based on: if General Augusto Heleno is elected president of Brazil in 2010.

And I hope he runs for president.

Brazilians are tired of being abused by the criminal gangs all over Brazil, and also the drug traffickers.

It is time for a major clean up job all over Brazil, and get the country back.

#10     Sep 1, 2009