The 15 minute chart

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by golablue, Aug 10, 2009.

1. i like to use the 15 minute overlayed with a strange attractor chaotic plot.. works everytime..

#21     Aug 12, 2009
  2. :D

#22     Aug 12, 2009

3. amen, brother. that's the way to live.

trading the 30 minute today. Same game, longer time horizon.

#23     Aug 12, 2009
  4. Dang! I've been using the 10 minute. If I'd been using the 15, I'd have 50% greater profits. :(

#24     Aug 12, 2009
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

I only meant that it's my most productive time frame, not that's it's the only time frame.

#25     Aug 12, 2009
  6. It's my most productive.

I don't use any other charts for day trading.

I like to keep it simple. Everything on one chart.

I guess I'm one of those guys who believes in the "paralysis of too much analysis."

I do know plenty of people who use the multi-time frame analysis, and it works well for them.

:)

#26     Aug 14, 2009
  7. Bakinec

Bakinec

100% agreed!

Are you tired of watching the market trying to guess at what price the next bar is going to end up??

Are you tired of your wife nagging you that maybe trading is not for you??

Are you tired of feeling like a LOSER?!

Then you should check out the exciting new method of shorting the top and longing the low, all made possible by using the brand-new, technologically advanced 15 minute chart!!!

#27     Aug 14, 2009
    JTrades likes this.
  8. Bakinec

Bakinec

On a serious note, it doesn't really matter whether the time frame is 15 or 13, but a longer time frame does smooth out the action and give an idea.

I've been called a dumbass rookie on this forum quite a few times, but if there's one thing that I realized from looking at the screen trying not to fall asleep, it's that retails guys like me and you don't mean jack shit to the market. The big guys are who the price action follows. They're the market manipulators, and if you crack their code, you get a free pass to make as much money as price action allows.

Those who know, stay quiet. Those who don't, talk.

lol That may be the smartest thing I ever said on these forums

#28     Aug 14, 2009
    FXH likes this.
  9. And that is exactly what happened to NQ, YM, ES on Friday 30 min before closing ........

BTW what do you do to stay a wake?

#29     Aug 15, 2009
  10. mxjones

mxjones

And the voices stopped after I buried the 13th body. Wait, what the hell? Is this a public forum?

#30     Aug 15, 2009