The 10 biggest vaccine news stories of 2011

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mvector, Dec 31, 2011.

1. the antichrist?

#11     Dec 31, 2011
  2. Mvector

Mvector

Those you support and voted for - easy answer! ;-)

I am sure they have something really really special for you in 2012!

#12     Dec 31, 2011
  3. maybe its the CFR or the trilateral commission or maybe george soros or maybe satan himself.
    people like you always see a boogieman. are you able to sleep with the lights off?

#13     Dec 31, 2011
  4. Mvector

Mvector

your type is scared to death of reality - so you hide in the "group think" norm. Your a non thinker who "follows" the perceived group fashionable consensus. No guts in your camp, just the typical lazzy ass follower of the contrived message - the safe route for the weak.

#14     Dec 31, 2011
  5. Mvector

Mvector

I will be out front and in their face in 2012 - you will be in the rear cowering within their dictated norms. ;-)

#15     Dec 31, 2011
  6. #16     Jan 3, 2012
  7. Ricter

Ricter

I got a manager here (who thinks jet contrails are actually chemical population control emissions) who has been struggling with the death of Steve Jobs. He can't figure out what natural (read non-Western science) treatment Jobs didn't try, when he had $6 billion at his disposal, which would have reversed the cancer.

Edit: not to make light of the return of pertussis, that is terrible and stupid--coughing to death.

#17     Jan 3, 2012
  8. i will concede that there is a small number that might have a reaction to vaccines. lets say 5 in a million. without vaccines 10000 in a million could easily die in an epidemic.
    is that too difficult of a concept for a brain like yours to grasp?

try thinking logically. of course if you could think logically you wouldnt be an anti vaxer or one of the dozen other conspiricy theories you believe.

#18     Jan 3, 2012
  9. [​IMG]

... indeed, vaccines are terrible things.

#19     Jan 4, 2012
  10. Mvector

Mvector

#20     Jan 4, 2012