The 10 Best-Performing Cryptocurrencies of 2022

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by DeusXMac, Apr 4, 2022.

1. DeusXMac

DeusXMac

In the first few months of 2022, there has been rampant volatility in the cryptocurrency market, most of which has been bearish. The total crypto market capitalization has fluctuated between more than $3 trillion in November 2021 and less than $2 trillion at times this year before ending the quarter at about $2.1 trillion. Bitcoin and other popular cryptos have taken a dip to start the year alongside the S&P 500, which is down 4.95% year to date. Many factors are at play to knock major cryptos off their streak. The crypto market is experiencing uncertainty from the war between Russia and Ukraine, questions about how governments all over the world plan to regulate crypto, and the Federal Reserve's expected interest rate increases to combat inflation. Even though most of them lost value in the first quarter, here are the top 10 performing cryptocurrencies in the first quarter with at least $10 billion in market value.

Terra (LUNA)
    XRP (XRP)
    Bitcoin (BTC)
    Ether (ETH)
    Cardano (ADA)
    Avalanche (AVAX)
    BNB (BNB)
    Dogecoin (DOGE)
    Cronos (CRO)
    Shiba Inu (SHIB)

2. What can be the price of SHIB in the end of this year?

3. maxinger

maxinger

upload_2022-4-5_9-59-59.png

it will be 0.000 (see above chart).

Clubber Lang likes this.
  4. Pekelo

Pekelo

Not to play the moderator or something but out of the 10 listed about half are penny stock. I thought ET has a policy about discussing such things.

I mean it was one thing when we talked about DOGE as a joke years ago. But mentioning a bunch of less than a dollar cryptos as a valid investment vehicle that is another thing. I will start a thread about this in the feedback section...

The value of SHIB can not even be expressed in pennies, it is 2/1000th of a penny, for fuck's sake.

maxinger likes this.
  5. maxinger

maxinger

This OP has been posting numerous posts about
    10 best ...
    7 greatest ...
    10 most ...
    7 must-buy .... things.

He will continue to post those superlative things.

I have questioned its quality/usefulness since
    the OP did not track the performance of his recommendations.

such threads wouldn't be thrown into the garbage bin as it is not garbage.

Perhaps it is time for the administrator to charge OP for creating such a new thread.
    and there should be a waiver process for a quality new thread.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2022
  6. Rodri

Rodri

Among these, which one is currently being affected the most by the war between Russia and Ukraine?