The 1% (Romney) will pay 1% taxes under Ryan's tax plan

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tmarket, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

I dont care about percentages, implying like you did that Romney is somehow costing the working guy money when he pays millions of dollars a year in taxes is a load of nonsense.

#21     Aug 12, 2012
  2. jem

jem

Its absurd we are even talking about personal income taxes at all.

America was about freedom not dependency.

When the progressives instituted in the income tax... it was supposed to be 1 or 2 percent and even that was a travesty.

Drop the personal income tax. cap spending and payoff the debt all at once.

No raises in washington and no retirement pay for Congress until the budget is balanced.

Our economy will become the engine for the world again.

#22     Aug 12, 2012
  3. You're not good at simple math either.

100 people x $20,000 /yr in taxes x 25 years of paying taxes = $50,000,000.00

You're clueless.

#23     Aug 12, 2012
  4. Max E.

Max E.

20,000 per year in taxes would imply that a person was making six figures, so infact it is you who is the dumbass......

Take the average salary of the "working class" person you think is getting cheated, at about 50k, most people pay jackshit on the first 50k of income......

#24     Aug 12, 2012
  5. It's called middle class and many middle class people with the husband and wife working make 150 to 200 K a year. 50 grand for a family is just above poverty.
    Romney is fucking these people.

#25     Aug 12, 2012
  6. Max E.

Max E.

200K a year is middle class?!?!

According to Obama 200k a year means that the person or family is one of those greedy millionaire fat cats, who is living large...

And what exactly is Romney fucking these people out of??? He is fucking them out of their share of HIS money??? LOL, thats whats funny about you radical lefties, how on earth could you claim Romney is fucking someone by keeping more of the money that HE EARNED, you are saying that you actually believe that other people are more entitled to the money Romney earns then he is....... this is particularly funny, because he is already paying more taxes every year then 100 people combined will in their life time.

#26     Aug 12, 2012
  7. I know at least 400 people making over 100K a year and of those I'd estimate at least 50 are between 150 and 200K a year. And I'm not including my wealthy friends in the count. You need to get out of the slums more often max, get a better class of friends.
    Romney and the tax haven wealthy are fucking America. For every dollar he beats out of the system it goes on the backs of working middle class and the small business's in America who don't know how to game the system. There is no legal way you or I could get 100 Mil in an IRA account, but for tax dodger like Romeny, no proplem.
    You guys bitched and moaned about Gietner and his tax problems but a big time tax dodger, well, you vote for him for president. A little hypocritical don't you think.

#27     Aug 12, 2012
  8. Max E.

Max E.

Once again I will point out, that is the problem with you far left radicals, you think that other people are more entitled to Romney's money then he is. In your view, the money Romney works for, and earns belongs to other people first, and to Romney second.

Romney pays millions of dollars a year in taxes, and he sure as hell doesnt get millions of dollars in services, infact he is a net positive on the system, because he is paying in a hell of alot more then he is getting back, from the government he is not fucking anyone...... besides which i would love for you to explain to me why it is in your view, that someone who IS ALREADY MAKING 200K PER YEAR, is entitled to any of Romney's earnings in the first place..... Is 200k a year not enough for a person to survive on their own?

#28     Aug 12, 2012
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Like Buffet?

#29     Aug 12, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

not so bigarrow has gone off the deep end here.

#30     Aug 12, 2012