The #1 Reason Why America will never recover

Discussion in 'Politics' started by cgtrader, Dec 17, 2008.

1. Actually you dumbass the orginal verse is "For the love of money is the root of ALL evil" King James Version.

This is a perfect example of greed. These new versions of the Bible change certain verses and/or pharses. Which then alter the meaning. I know they are suppose to help understand the Bible easier but a small word change like this one, changes the meaning of the verse. Some will argue the concept is there, but its not about the concept, its about the WORD of God. Read John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God'

Going to the point of greed. KJV isn't copyrighted and in order to have a copyright, so many words had to be changed. So my question is, are they really trying to spread the word or make a buck?

#41     Dec 17, 2008
  2. Would it be wrong to say the market does actually rely on real things happening in the real world(such as consumers buying goods that generates earnings) and not just a bunch of lines and ticks that move up and down all day?

I really didn't think I had to explain it, people will be praying for the economy to comeback(which it never will) indirectly praying for people to start borrowing and consuming again!

that consumption poem was great

#42     Dec 17, 2008
  3. This is my fault.

God believes in money and understands its value. But, some people look or treat money as their God. Know what I mean?

I would say, the entire mess we are in right now is because of greed or "For the love of money" God doesn't care how much money you have but cares about your faith and trust in Him.

We as Christians are suppose to support the Church in many ways and financially is one them. So the Word of God can be spread around.

#43     Dec 17, 2008
  4. I was talking to a non believer not to long ago, and he brought this up. With some research of my own I was able to discredit all of that video. too much to type.

#44     Dec 17, 2008
  5. ChrisM

ChrisM

This one is the smallest of all problems.

#45     Dec 18, 2008
  6. What's the #1 reason for this thread to be in Economics? The thread starter should of put it in Chit Chat. What a dumbass.

#46     Dec 18, 2008
  7. Do you think that the earth is only 5,000 years old? How is a virgin birth possible?

You can't think that everything in the bible is totally accurate?

#47     Dec 18, 2008
  8. ElCubano

ElCubano

this is true but the atmosphere for creation is shifting.....

#48     Dec 18, 2008
  9. Maybe they will pray for the investors who lost everything, to stop shorting even good companies with CDS.

Praying they don't send everyone in hell for their own mistakes.

feeding a panic is evil. :D

#49     Dec 18, 2008
  10. Test tube baby from an Alien God from outer space.

#50     Dec 19, 2008