The #1 Reason Why America will never recover

Discussion in 'Politics' started by cgtrader, Dec 17, 2008.

1. d08

d08

I wish I could rate the posts. 10/10.

#11     Dec 17, 2008
  2. Many people ask me, why God isn't solving this crisis we are in but God doesn't care about money.."The love of money, is the root of ALL evil"

God is really the only One we can count on....

#12     Dec 17, 2008
  3. Actually, Jesus talked about money more than anything else. It's the #1 topic in all parables. That being said... I don't think God is too fond of consumerism as a national religion. "In the dollar we trust"

#13     Dec 17, 2008
  4. The LACK of money is the root of evil.
    Count on yourself.

#14     Dec 17, 2008
  5. god doesnt care about money but every preacher in anerica asks for money to do gods work.
    "Religion is regarded by the common man as true, the wise man as false, and the rulers as useful."

~Seneca the Younger 4 b.c.- 65 a.d

#15     Dec 17, 2008
  6. women are actually the root of all evil

women = time and money
    time = money
    money = evil
    women = evil * evil

#16     Dec 17, 2008
  7. Looks like I offended a sensitive person, maybe another "Proud American" who can't admit he lives in a disaster he has helped create?.

My sincere apologies for not saying what YOU wanted to hear in YOUR forum.

Anyone who acts like that in here is obviously a loser.

#17     Dec 17, 2008
  8. Are you sure about this? I have some close friends that make 40-45k a year and they ARE much happier than most 'well off' people I know.

#18     Dec 17, 2008
  9. All those people that believe God should be solving their problems forget whos the shepard and whos the sheep. There are alot of people that only pray to God when they need something, as if God is their personal genie or something. And lets say God did come down and fix our economy...would people praise him? No...they would say God didnt fix it and that the economy was just never as bad as everyone thought. Or most if they did believe God fixed the economy would just forget about him the next day. God will provide to those who believe in him.

#19     Dec 17, 2008
  10. The Bible does say to support the Church and to use that money to spread the Word of God. I will agree that A LOT of churches do wrong with their offerings...

There are some great churches out there that do damn good works with the money they bring in. I know for a fact the Church I attend gives food and clothing away to organizations that help the needy but also people that call asking for these items and they don't even attend the Church.

#20     Dec 17, 2008