The 1 ES Point REALITY

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by increasenow, May 29, 2007.

1. Pr0crast

Pr0crast Guest

Might as well be the one to tell you, but you are going to go nowhere if you see the stock market as some outrageous money making opportunity like those schemes advertised on TV.

Instead, approach it like as a challenge, or as a job. Most jobs you wouldn't show up for and say, "OKAY, I KNOW I CAN ACCOMPLISH ONE THING PER DAY, WITH ALL THE TIME IN THE DAY, THIS IS A HUGE POSSIBILITY!" Also, most jobs you have to go to college for. And most colleges cost a nice chunk of change to attend. Bottom line, if you think its going to be easy, you'll fall flat on your face. If you assume it's going to be hard and have the right work ethic and attitude going into it, you might just make it.

#21     Jun 12, 2007
  2. ES...great volume and great opportunities to get at least 1 ES point per day..."work the strategy!"

#22     Jul 14, 2007
  3. Many have gone through "1 point with 100 or 200 contracts" scenario. Let me just say that not all that glitters is gold.

#23     Jul 14, 2007
  4. Agreed Steve. Trading both the ER2 and ES some of those 6 pt. ranges, 2pts. of them come in the open, which I don't trade, because I feel it's too volatile and unpredictable. Honestly EOD Thursday caught me off guard, I thought, dangerous thing to do in trading:D , that we would chop or rollover. Oh well I didn't try to short, I just didn't make any on that EOD run up.

#24     Jul 15, 2007
  5. Are you trying out for the cheerleading squad?

#25     Jul 15, 2007
  6. Go ES! Go ES!..get 1 point, get 1 point!!!!...Yea ES!!!!:D

#26     Jul 16, 2007
  7. or 10 YM points!

#27     Jul 16, 2007
  8. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

For what possible reason would anyone want to accomplish this. I think a better question would be " Can I keep my losses in ES to 1 point a day?"---Ridiculous.

#28     Jul 17, 2007
  9. ES is available, right now, for 1550.00.
    It's a better bargain than it was all day!
    Plus, maybe support at aboout 1540.00 on the cash! Back up the truck!

#29     Jul 17, 2007
  10. Price is going up! Ask now at 1550.50. Don't delay! Buy, buy, buy!

#30     Jul 17, 2007