THC- crying in our beer

Discussion in 'Trading' started by lescor, Oct 31, 2002.

1. Dustin

Dustin

We were long because of the block, before the news broke. In any other situation the trade would have been worth at least a dollar. In fact I was up .5 before the free fall.

Thanks for the honorary mention P2.

#51     Nov 3, 2002
  2. LoneHand

LoneHand

I was reading this thread on Friday cuz lots of my old roommates were in it, and start to watch it. longed 3k at close for a GNP play, just dumped them. Now I am thinking THC is going down from here...(its in the Fib# area now)

Some thoughts about the mkt: since the trend is up, we will see lots of up Fridays and Mondays, be aware.

Thanks P2, Dustin, Vel(bro59), Lesco... Hope you guys are doing well.

#52     Nov 4, 2002
    #53     Nov 11, 2002
  4. It had been in the market for a while- it has been falling for a while - no one knew how much but these things tend to feed on themselves

The big question is who is next?

#54     Nov 11, 2002
  5. WoooHooo... Wooof*ckinhoo....!!!

I finally overcame the loss. Took me only 3 weeks to make back the 66k that I was down from THC (and a bit smaller hit in OMG that same day).

I'd like to thank all the little stocks that made this possible.....

Normally, I'd be content with 70k in gains in 3 weeks, but I'm tripple content that I was able to come back from my worst one day drawdown that fast. Usually these types of hits take 4-6 weeks to make back. I know that BRO is making it back as well. If he wasn't in the air now, he'd probably have beaten me to the breakeven point and a new acct. high. How are the rest of you doing in making it back?

#55     Dec 6, 2002
  6. DT-waw

DT-waw

Well, congratulations prae! 60k, not my size but I remember 9 July 2002 when I've lost 3,500 euros and next day made 3,100 back. Did you started your fund? I also check your THV stock - still under $1... but you'll never know what's gonna happen! :D

#56     Dec 6, 2002
  7. We start in 3 weeks. I'm psyched. Still have all my thv. I'm disappointed by their warning last month. Insiders keep on buying. I bought it with enough margin of error for me to feel confident. I want to see how the first 2 quarters next year go. I think that their complast will be a massive success if the economy can hold together.

#57     Dec 6, 2002
  8. Looks like the boys over at the FBI are at it again with THC.

#58     Dec 19, 2002
  9. bro59

bro59

Yeah unreal. This stock won't quit. Halted again today at 1:53, not open as of now (3:25). Let me guess, the boys at the exchange will open it with 3 minutes to the bell as a courtesy to the trading community that makes their lifestyles possible.

#59     Dec 19, 2002