Thats it...the bottom is in...next stop 1300

Discussion in 'Trading' started by retaildaytrader, May 21, 2010.

1. BSAM

BSAM

So what's one more gonna hurt??? ;>)

#11     May 21, 2010
  2. I found the chart for the $NYMO. So interpret as you will, in my personal opinion, I think thats a bottom. I have no professional financial experience...just experience like you all pimping the TDAmeritrade and IBroker account all day long...

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

#12     May 21, 2010
  3. Finally, here is the ES. Also look at the IWC which is composed of stocks that are not big enough to make it to the Russell 2000.

The IWC did not even make it close to the February low confirming the opportunity in microcaps right now. The IWM and IWC are the truth etfs. If those are stronger then the large caps then its telling...at least in my non-pro opinion.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#13     May 21, 2010
  4. BSAM

BSAM

Hmmm...
    Retail---Any way to make those charts smaller?

#14     May 21, 2010
  5. I forgot to hit the resize button when I uploaded it I guess sorry...it does look pretty cool if you have an HD monitor though;) Its only 300 bucks and I got mine last year, probably cheaper now...

#15     May 21, 2010
  6. MKTrader

MKTrader

I'd wait for the close before making any bold predictions.

If we get a bullish engulfing on strong volume, it's a good sign. I don't know if we're looking at 1170, 1200, 1220 or 1300 as upside target, but it should go up a bit.

If we get a weak hammer and not-so-good volume, it's a harder call. It's still a double-bottom and we should get a little more rally, but it may only be a 2-3 day rally.

If it's a flat or losing day, not good at all for the bulls.

#16     May 21, 2010
  7. If you guys look at the German DAX chart, they have a long tail, and they finished above the 200 day SMA.

The Hang Seng has a long tail, and it finished above a double bottom. The Nikkei has a sizeable tail.

#17     May 21, 2010
  8. Pick one:

EUR goes up and US Indexes go down
    or
    US Indexes go up and EUR goes down

My Pick by June 1st: ES < 1000 and 6E > 130

#18     May 21, 2010
  9. blox87

blox87 Guest

IMO if Febuary's low can't hold then look out below. If they do hold then we go higher from here.

#19     May 21, 2010
  10. TGregg

TGregg

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2554290

#20     May 21, 2010