Thats it, I quit...so long ET!

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by retaildaytrader, Aug 18, 2010.

1. LOL....

#11     Aug 19, 2010
  2. hahahaahaha

#12     Aug 19, 2010
  3. post o the yr~

#13     Aug 19, 2010
  4. d08

d08

Great post!
    Strangle, butterfly spread, vertical spread, hard stop, resistance (and support)...

#14     Aug 19, 2010
  5. BCE

BCE

That's not the way I heard it. I thought you meant you had done so well that you didn't need to trade anymore. "Thats it, I quit...so long ET!" = "That's it, I finally found the Holy Grail and made $5 million. No need to trade again. I can finally quit. So long ET! Thanks so much for all the help fellow traders. Best of luck to everyone. Hoping you'll surpass me." :D Why so negative? :)

#15     Aug 19, 2010
  6. BCE

BCE

:D We appreciate your posts. :)

#16     Aug 19, 2010
  7. Your thread title says nothing about failure.

#17     Aug 19, 2010
  8. trendo

trendo

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DU2Yb0HcqUs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DU2Yb0HcqUs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Goodbye, ET... I'm off to join the circus.

#18     Aug 20, 2010
  9. olias

olias

When I go to Vegas, the only thing I enjoy more than hitting a big jackpot is seeing somebody else get lose a small fortune!

I know I'm an asshole.

I remember one time on our way out of town, my friend and I stopped to watch some dude dropping $5 coins on a slot machine. We kept waiting for him to drop his $500 so we could go home happy. But the bastard hit a couple of big payouts and we had to leave with him up about $1,000. ...ruined a perfectly good weekend.

#19     Aug 20, 2010
  10. MGB

MGB

+10

And who's the counterparty taking the trade? :)

#20     Aug 20, 2010