That which makes African-Americans Singularly Different Than Other Minority Group

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ByLoSellHi, Oct 15, 2009.

1. Nice ... we have a brave American willing to discuss race. HOW UNCOWARDLY!

Blacks are about 1000+ years behind on the evolutionary timeline. And this is due to differences in environmental conditions between the First and Third worlds.

#11     Oct 15, 2009
  2. 100% cultural.

Zero to do with race.

Same with Native Americans, it is cultural.

Coincidentally, both the blacks and Native Americans were abused for hundreds of years by the white...

Women were second class citizens for thousands of years, they like blacks and other groups sold into slavery, they were treated as property.

This has nothing, zero to do with any evolutionary process beyond the nature of cultures to perpetuate themselves...either positively or negatively based on what is handed down to the children.

Most of the redneck klannish here don't recall or never studied the sixties and the first movement toward black pride. They have no understanding of how blacks were treated even after the end of slavery. They have no idea what the Jim Crow laws were. They laugh when some old cracker calls an elderly black man "boy."

It takes time for cultures to change. The black culture is slowly changing...but it takes time.

We can look to the redneck klannish southern states, who got their ass kicked by the northern states in the Civil War...but do we see that the southern inbred ignorant scum has "evolved" since the Civil War?

Or are they the essentially the same culture of redneck, booger eating, Dixie worshiping, racist, cousin fucking, hillbilly white trash they have always been?

It is culture 100%, not race.

The stupidity of some people to think it is race...all they have to do is look to countries that are predominately black, and see that whites do not own all the businesses. In South Africa, due to the racist whites and the political power they had from the British Empire days, it took generations to empower the black people in that area of the world.

#12     Oct 15, 2009
  3. On ET? Unfortunately, no. Never seen so many bigots in one place.

#13     Oct 15, 2009

4. I always marvel when bigots claim bigotry ....

in actuality, i don't marvel at it all

#14     Oct 15, 2009
  5. "I always marvel when bigots claim bigotry ....

in actuality, i don't marvel at it all"

Stupid is as stupid does, and you do stupid mahhhhvelously...

#15     Oct 15, 2009

6. do better ... I'm all liquoured up and ready for a fight ...

"stupid is as stupid does' ... ?

Ok, I'll sweeten the reward... BLACKS HAVE THEMSLEVES TO BLAME

#16     Oct 15, 2009
  7. Gio 2009

Gio 2009

Ok, but what about all the blacks in Africa who have never been enslaved and live in more squalor and violence than American blacks by an enormous margin? It seems to be the case with blacks in Brazil and Mexico, and even black communities in Europe. I'm not trying to be "racist", I've traveled the world and am calling it as I see it. Indeed blacks in America seem to outperform blacks everywhere else in the world. Hence, a history of slavery doesn't seem to be very correlated with low social and economic output. It certainly doesn't seem to have manifested itself that way with Jews. Why not? Why were they an exception to these maladaptive effects of slavery in previous generations? I'm open minded and am just calling it how I see it, so please try not to persecute me for daring to step outside of the PC bubble.

EDIT: I also think it's noteworthy to mention the very palpable double standard that exists with regard to making racial distinctions. For example, below this Optional girl/guy used the term "cracker", a racial slur against whites. If he had used the converse black slur n*gger, he'd be being eviscerated by the PC police right now. How come?

#17     Oct 15, 2009
  8. Racism and oppression did not stop at the southern state borders...

#18     Oct 15, 2009
  9. Gio 2009

Gio 2009

Ok, but what about all the African nations which are nearly all black and whose citizens have never lived in slavery, yet their populations live in more poverty, squalor, and brutality than American blacks could ever imagine? You didn't respond to that.

#19     Oct 15, 2009
  10. "Yet their populations live in more poverty, squalor, and brutality than American blacks could ever imagine?"

Yes, Africa did not have and does not have a materialistic culture...

Neither did the Native Americans...

So your point is?

#20     Oct 15, 2009