That pop was classic, 97% win rate

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by stock777, Feb 25, 2010.

1. Notice the vermin disappear as soon as they are unmasked.

It's always that way.

Always will be.

[​IMG]
    I covered and scurried away

#41     Mar 2, 2010
  2. Not sure which vermin yer talkin' 'bout, but here's the latest ES chart.
    Clearly I was wrong about shorting that recent rally; that horizontal line represents the level I felt would not hold.
    One thing that's worrying me about the current price action is the distinct lack of volume.

[​IMG]

#42     Mar 2, 2010
  3. Here's what you do.

Take a box of pick-up sticks.

Drop them on a chart.

That will give you the same quality of 'trendlines' as you would likely produce by hand, with a lot less effort.

Here's some for you to start with

[​IMG]

PS. Taking the other side of my calls has not been a very profitable activity

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=155728&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Called the bottom. Predicted the continued massive rally on April 16 2009. Complete with artwork.

#43     Mar 2, 2010
  4. Head and shoulders forming on the 30 minute ES:

[​IMG]

#44     Mar 4, 2010
  5. very good. nice of you to notice. ya think maybe 97% of the free world can see that?

You have 25 ES points to make up, so your entry better be good.

#45     Mar 4, 2010
  6. That wasn't a head and shoulders , it was your head on a chopping block, a common pattern, seen often here at good old ET.

Notice certain loudmouths have failed to return to the scene of their foolishness. Not talking about the pick up sticks kid.

That's the problem here, no accountability.

#46     Mar 5, 2010
  7. I can continuing posting if you'd like but I don't see the point since my analysis was clearly incorrect.

#47     Mar 5, 2010
  8. index volume as dry as a 60 year old hooker today

#48     Mar 8, 2010
  9. Don't cover yet. That 1090 short was righteous.

#49     Mar 9, 2010
  10. SPY is hitting a major resistance area at around 115. Should be interesting.

#50     Mar 9, 2010