That pop was classic, 97% win rate

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by stock777, Feb 25, 2010.

1. PS that short at 1097 is now 10 points underwater.

#31     Feb 25, 2010
  2. Do you actually trade for a living?

Your incessant cheer leading with little understanding of price behavior says you do not.

Unless ES breaks above the 1110/1115, this market is a short sell. The intraday spike is characteristic of bear market price convulsions. Right now it's scale in and sell this market to at least 960.

#32     Feb 26, 2010
  3. stock's posts are definitely caustic at times, but the guy seems to know what he's talking about, which is more than I can say for a lot of folks on this site. Regardless, I'm not discounting your claim, fk. I'm looking forward to watching this thread to seeing which one of you guys is correct.

#33     Feb 26, 2010
  4. Quite a battle going on at 1100.

#34     Feb 26, 2010
  5. My guess is the bulls win it. Cannot let a collapse occur under any circumstances.

#35     Feb 26, 2010
  6. No need to watch . I was already correct. My call was short term as I made perfectly clear. In & Out.

The only reason I even got into it was the clearly wrong headed 'time to short' comment.

PS The market ran over 200 ES points after this brilliant comment. Just soze ya know who you're dealing with. Damn.

fkbsuhites

08-16-09 11:27 PM

The fact that you are back posting regularly is a clear signal the market is near a top.

Time to begin looking for signs of supply in key stocks?

#36     Feb 26, 2010
  7. Futures 1109. Get your covers ready shorty.

fkbsuhites about to fuel the fires.

#37     Feb 28, 2010
  8. [​IMG]

#38     Mar 1, 2010
  9. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Convulsion

A convulsion is a medical condition where body muscles contract and relax rapidly and repeatedly, resulting in an uncontrolled shaking of the body.[1] Because a convulsion is often a symptom of an epileptical seizure, the term convulsion is sometimes used as a synonym for seizure. However, not all epileptic seizures lead to convulsions, and not all convulsions are caused by epileptic seizures, some are caused by poorly placed short entries in the futures market.

#39     Mar 1, 2010
  10. LOL!

#40     Mar 1, 2010