That Mark Sanford is a Real Man Whore: Good Job, Mark

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ByLoSellHi, Jul 1, 2009.

1. Kind of like Presidents who rail against ear-marks and then sign bills into law that are loaded with ear-marks from his own party?

Or people who rail against greenhouse gas then emit a whole bunch of it so that they can go on a date?

Is this what you are refering to?

#11     Jul 1, 2009
  2. What does any of this have to do with Sanford?

Start a new thread about those unrelated hypocrisies that you perceive.

Or are you implying that the hypocrisy or deceits of others somehow mitigates Sanford's actions (and especially his pre-scandal words versus his actions)?

#12     Jul 1, 2009
  3. There's a reason why your handle sounds a lot like disingenuous.

#13     Jul 1, 2009
  4. "as usual ... you leave me wanting to kick you in the face"

Typical thinking of an out of control right wingers.

"I can't control what he says, so I want to resort to physical violence to regain control..."

#14     Jul 1, 2009
  5. Strawman....

Pavlovian response when right wingers are exposed for their flaws, they attack via a strawman or a red herring...

#15     Jul 1, 2009
  6. I could really care less about all these foolish personal choices made by all politicians. It strikes me as a bit extra stupid for any office holder to simply leave town like some guy on the lam. Nice thing to do to his kids too, man.

I am one of those who believes that that those who preach too loudly fall much further from grace than those who believe in live and let live.

Screw whoever you please, just don't screw your electorate. Another nice dream for us to ponder.

c

#16     Jul 1, 2009
  7. What is the problem? You don't like it when someone calls your boy a fraud. He is a FRAUD.

#17     Jul 1, 2009
  8. My "boy" is irrelevant to the status of morally corrupt Mark Sanford and the topic of this thread...

See, you can't defend Sandord, who is a typical sanctimonious moralist right winger who doesn't follow his own preaching of morality...

So since you can't just accept that fact because he is "your boy" you try to minimize his moral weakness through the use of a strawman...

Which is of course, page 1 in the republican handbook. When a republican is exposed for their hypocrisy, attack a democrat for something completely unrelated....

#18     Jul 1, 2009
  9. jem

jem

morrally corrupt. the person who says we can't judge other cultures.

What morals are you citing as the morals we must following.

Is it wrong to have sex in your book zzz?

Is it wrong to have sex without your partners permission?

Where do you get your source for morals. When can we use a moral code to judge the actions of others?

Nothing more ironic than a moral relativist calling someone else a hypocrite.

Its sort of the height of hypocrisy.

#19     Jul 1, 2009
  10. morrally corrupt. the person who says we can't judge other cultures.

Provide proof that I said "we can't judge other cultures."

What morals are you citing as the morals we must following.

The right wing preaches family values as the highest path, then the preachers are found cheating on their wife on father's day...

Is it wrong to have sex in your book zzz?

Consenting adults can do as they please as long as it is not illegal. Not too long ago, I am pretty certain it was illegal in South Carolina for a man (if not a governor) to go commit adultery...especially when they use public funding to finance the affair trips...

Is it wrong to have sex without your partners permission?

Is it wrong to commit adultery?

Ask Sanford's wife...

Where do you get your source for morals. When can we use a moral code to judge the actions of others?

Right wing Jesus freak republicans preach what is right all the time, then we find them not following their own preachings...

Nothing more ironic than a moral relativist calling someone else a hypocrite.

A moral relativist is not a hypocrite until they break their own preaching...

Nothing hypocritical in using someone's own preaching against them...

Its sort of the height of hypocrisy.

The height of hypocrisy is your entire post, which is an attempt to distract from Sanford's preaching and his own sins...

#20     Jul 1, 2009