That Mark Sanford is a Real Man Whore: Good Job, Mark

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ByLoSellHi, Jul 1, 2009.

1. Importantly, imagine how good his wife must feel now that he has announced to the world that he's going to "try" falling back in love with her. No doubt, the implication is that it will require serious effort. ("Nothing personal, Honey.") Quite the charmer, wouldn't you say?

2. He probably means "fall back in lust" with his wife.

If it was just between his wife and him, it might not be so bad, but he's got 4 kids to think about before he runs off to see his mistress.

Or in his case, to not think about.

It's like that slime Spitzer who went off to see his hooker - he's got no ethical leg left to stand on.

3. for a group of people who demand that their sexual exploits be unquestioned and private you certainly spend a lot of time in Republican bedrooms ....

now, who are the hypocrites again?

4. I think that depends on what your definition of the word are, are?

5. For a group that loves to demand specific behavior from the American Public at large, even using false 'morality' to connive votes, and acts diametrically opposed in their own private lives, they certainly invite scrutiny of their bedrooms more than any other group that I can think of (especially when taxpayer money is used to fuel their sex benders).

Now, who are the hypocrites again?

6. As usual, you missed the point entirely. The sport is in pointing fingers at holier-than-thou hypocrites. Is this perhaps too nuanced for you?

7. as usual ... you leave me wanting to kick you in the face

"false morality" ... yeesh

is screwing around on your wife a good or bad thing?

Clinton, by the way, WAS ACCUSED OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT .... AND RAPE FOR CHRIST SAKES ...

8. Physically striking Thunderdog won't advance your imperiled rationale in this debate.

I'll try one last time - First, by invoking Clinton, you're actually doing Sanford damage, even if you believe Sanford's transgressions were lesser or fewer.

Second, regardless as to how I feel about sleazy people who cheat on their wives, I only take particular interest, given how common such loathsome conduct is, in the acts of those who publicly rail against such conduct and grandstand loudly, while doing the exact opposite in their own private lives, and doing it profusely, it would appear, as in the case of Sanford.

If you don't 'get it' now, you never will.

Now go punch your pillow if you must.

9. No doubt, that is how you were raised.

#10     Jul 1, 2009