that bloomberg question got me thinking, what would it take to create an equivalent

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by magnum29464, Sep 17, 2008.

1. Its a simple procedure. Do your homework. Its like using an encylcopedia from the 70s or using Google. Bloomberg has the best pulse of the market if you need to search these companies.

Another feature I like to use in my research is the Book Value analysis. If you know a company has a decent book value then it increases or decreases then it shows whats going on. Im 160 points away from my 10,200 call. Please allow me to help the market realize that someof us have an idea how to do this thing called trading the market. SOme traders may say what does that have to do with anything : The levels: If you are seeing a bull run while expecting kaos then when it turns south you know to pull the trigger or atleast short the security.

By STopping the shorts the SEC has cast our market into the stone ages. Many Hedgefunds will now close their doors. Its clobbering time. Here is what I like at these levels. HomeDEpot and Lowes. Also MRK stands a good shot in my view. We'll see in an few months. I like a Wachovia trade down here and I will leave it at that.

Peter Bernanke on the Job

#21     Sep 29, 2008