Thanksgiving Week US index RALLY

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by myminitrading, Nov 18, 2007.

1. When my trades are great I never see anyone comment. When they don't go as planned, I can always count on the same ole pitiful ones to show up time and time again.

You will never see them making any calls of their own, but they love to see others fail, what does that tell you?

#11     Nov 19, 2007
  2. This is all due to the GS [C] downgrade. Which is uber suspicious to me.

Why didn't this downgrade come like two months ago? Maybe they needed to get out of their shorts? Manipulation much?

Watch this pop to 1470/ES, 2070/NQ.

#12     Nov 19, 2007
  3. insecurity

#13     Nov 19, 2007
  4. GS the house of crooks. classic GS call after C is down 42% YTD they downgrade. Buy C starting now and in 6-8 months you will be up 10-15%

#14     Nov 19, 2007
  5. Mymini I like your call on the rally this week, and I couldn't agree more that Goldman is trying to shake a tree that has already lost its apples (the % of Rydex sector funds with assets > 50 day average is at its lowest reading ever...so again real value added there GS congrats).

Good luck!

#15     Nov 19, 2007
  6. empee

empee

Its also how much you bet when you are right vs how much you bet when ur wrong.

% win isn't the only thing.

I think a lot of ppl were looking for a fade up but it sure feels like a bear market.

#16     Nov 19, 2007
  7. Empee no disrespect but it feels like a bear market to me as well, but I realize my feel is genetically wired to screw me up when it comes to making money in the market.

I much prefer dumb-money v. smart-money sentiment measures and hard data to keep the probability of success on my side. That said, I am only looking for a quick snapback rally at this point as this market has gone from accumulation to distribution mode.

#17     Nov 19, 2007
  8. Oh and even better than all that hard-data crap, just hitting now is Cramer saying its different this time - something about achilles heels and differences from the 1990 scenario - pfffft

:)

#18     Nov 19, 2007
  9. rc5781

rc5781

Ok where are you going to buy?

#19     Nov 19, 2007
  10. solar
    russia
    brasil
    labtech/research
    energy

#20     Nov 19, 2007