Thanks to Wikileaks, the tyrant in Tunisia is gone! Who's next?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wilburbear, Jan 14, 2011.

1. U.S. Minister of Information, sorry, U.S. State Department spokesman PJ Crowley, says cable leaks had nothing to do with Tunisia uprising. "Tunisia is not a Wiki revolution. The Tunisian people knew about corruption long ago. They alone are the catalysts of this unfolding drama."

http://twitter.com/PJCrowley/status/26679564868517889

#21     Jan 16, 2011
  2. Another news falsh for you pspr, the revolution in Tunisia wa lead by leftist groups and the Unions. We will expell radical Islam out of our sociaties and replace it with people's representation. It is not surprising that every time the regiem in Egypt was threatened, the Brotherhood Muslims bailed them out. It is not surprising that after the dictator of Tunisia ascaped to Saudi Arabia, all of the relegious whores in Saudi Arabia issued a decree declaring that opposing "Waleyou Al Amr" (Authority) is "Haram" (Forbiden) by Islam because it leads to "Fitna" (anarchy). Well, we will show these Muslim fuckers what Fitna is.

#22     Jan 16, 2011
  3. Hey sameeh, do you have a favorite Palestenian drag queen??

#23     Jan 16, 2011
  4. Yeah, your mama! LOL, you are so fucking easy inbred boy. Or are you a girl who happened to by married to your uncle? I mean, afterall, this shit is kosher in your relegion.

#24     Jan 16, 2011
  5. pspr

pspr

Not likely. You guys can't even condemn radical violence when you see it perpetrated against other Muslims, let alone when against us "infidels".

P.S. See if you can find a spell and grammar checker so we don't have to spend so much time trying to understand your posts.

#25     Jan 16, 2011
  6. [​IMG]

#26     Jan 17, 2011
  7. Ricter

Ricter

I think the wikileaks probably focused Tunisians' ire more closely on government, but the crisis itself started over food, which is a stronger driver to act. Were food cheaper I think Ben Ali would still be in power.

#27     Jan 17, 2011