Thanks to Wikileaks, the tyrant in Tunisia is gone! Who's next?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wilburbear, Jan 14, 2011.

1. Speaking of inbreeding zionist monky:

Question: Does Judaism allow for an uncle and niece to get married?

Answer: You ask about the Jewish custom of marriage between a man and his niece. You have more than a passing interest in this topic, as your grandfather and grandmother had this relationship. Further, you state that your mother, yourself and your two siblings all suffered debilitating diseases, including multiple sclerosis, Crohn's disease, and mental illness.

I can understand that you have strong feelings concerning marriages between uncles and nieces and that it causes you considerable pain to consider that the suffering of your family might have been avoided if your grandparents had had a different attitude toward this kind of marriage. One can only sympathize with your suffering.

I'm not a doctor or geneticist, so I can't really comment on whether there is a connection between the illnesses in your family and the consanguinity between your maternal grandparents. I have read that the incidence of genetic disease among the children of first cousins is between four and six percent, about double that in the general population. I would imagine that the rate is higher among the children of uncles and nieces, who are more closely related than cousins.

Traditionally, Judaism does permit marriages between uncles and nieces. In fact, it is considered in the Talmud to be a meritorious match (B. Yevamot 62b). By the late medieval period, however, at least some Jewish legal authorities wished to end or limit the practice. For example, Sefer Hasidim declares that a marriage between an uncle and niece "will not be successful," an apparent effort to discourage the practice.

Permitting and encouraging marriages between close relatives is not at all unique to Judaism. Many cultures regard different forms of endogamy (in-marriage) as permissible and desirable. (In witness to this, consider the frequent marriage of close relatives in royal families.) American law is less accepting of marriages between first cousins, for example, than the laws of Asia and Western Europe, for reasons that seem to have more to do with American culture than with science.

Marriages between uncles and nieces generally are not permitted in the U.S., and, as such, are not officiated by Reform rabbis.

With best wishes,
    Rabbi Jeffrey Goldwasser

http://judaism.about.com/od/birthtomarria2/f/wed_uncle_niece.htm

Now go breed your sister you zionist filth. [/B]

#11     Jan 15, 2011
  2. Eight

Eight

Hillary Clinton announced she would never run for office immediately following the wikileaks.. score one for the free world!! Democrats like to slam dance with Republicans getting the elbows to the nose but the truth, wow, try to slam dance with the truth!

Samee: basically, there are winners and there are losers.. Palestinians for example; their leader was in Germany helping Hitler exterminate Jews or something, then the Allies won. The Brits were in charge of Palestine, the Jews ran the Brits back across the water and guess what? The Palestinians had new neighbors, the very ones they wanted to exterminate... so here we are, loser, we're decades past that and Israel is prosperous and Palestinians live in a welfare shithole neighborhood.. get over it, move on...

#12     Jan 15, 2011
  3. You hate the US but you certainly have no problem taking a handout do you?

CNN) -- The United States has offered more than $900 million to help the Palestinian people, particularly those in Gaza, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton announced Monday.
    U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton attends Gaza donors conference in Egypt on Monday.

U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton attends Gaza donors conference in Egypt on Monday.

"Only by acting now can we turn this crisis into an opportunity that moves us closer to our shared goals," Clinton said at a Gaza donors conference hosted by Egypt in the Red Sea resort city of Sharm el-Sheikh.

"By providing humanitarian assistance to Gaza, we also aim to foster conditions in which a Palestinian state can be fully realized."

#13     Jan 16, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'm all for it, we can't afford it anyway. It's time the rest of the world paid their own way.

"Thanks to Wikileaks, the tyrant in Tunisia is gone! Who's next?"

Big ears Barry would be my first choice.

#14     Jan 16, 2011
  5. You guys are so gullible. The 900 mil, the whole lot of it, went to Abbas, The American stooge who is hiding in the green zone in Rammalah and protected by his Dayton trained mercinaries.

Aside from the little aid coming from UNRWA, not even a red cent reaches Gaza from the US.

It is worthy to note that every Arab dictator who thought of being imune from his people's wreth by kissing the US's ass is shiting in his pants right now.

These idiots will soon find out that what is most important to the US is US's interests and that these leaders worth less, to the American administration, than Obama's worn out socks.

#15     Jan 16, 2011
  6. Who should we give it to, hamas? Maybe we should give it directly to iran since they are the masters of that side of the fence.

For the first time in the history of U.S.-Palestinian relationship, the U.S. has directly given the Palestinian Authority chaired by Yassar Arafat, over $20 million on July 16, 2004. This is part of multi-million dollar package of aid to Palestinian communities to be used for repairing and maintaining roads, public buildings, and power, water and sewage lines damaged in years of fighting with Israel.

#16     Jan 16, 2011
  7. Shops burned in Benghazi, Lybia

Antonbak‎ RT @msbahari: RT @weddady: Update:my contact in #Libya talks of protest in Benghazi, tense atmosphere in tripoli with FULL security...
    Twitter - seconds ago

#18     Jan 16, 2011
  8. I'm curious to hear what exactly everyone thinks is going to happen if all these muslim dictators fall?

Do you honestly believe the people will live in peace and harmony?

I will tell you what will happen, they are merely trading a dictator for a fundamentalist group of dictators.

The end result is that they will be far worse off.

#19     Jan 16, 2011
  9. pspr

pspr

The other option is radical muslim clerics running the country. Out of the frying pan and into the fire. Regional/tribal conflict is in their nature.

#20     Jan 16, 2011