Thanks For The Old Forum

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by tracer619, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Hi Baron,

In the past when I chose to 'print thread', the attachments would also show up inline within the print of the thread. I would be able to view them open in print format.
    I no longer have the attachments show up in the print option.
    Can this be fixed ?

Thank You for your time

#11     Mar 25, 2013
  2. BSAM

BSAM

I guess I was the only one who liked the new, updated, modern ET with better features and ease of use.
    I feel so alone.
    Are there any pretty women lurking around here??:D

#12     Mar 25, 2013
  3. m22au

m22au

I wasn't visiting this site much when there was the new forum. I am also glad the old forum was restored.

#13     Mar 25, 2013
  4. Baron

Baron ET Founder

I really appreciate all the feedback.

I think what was so confusing for me is that I never realized how many people liked ET just the way it was until I actually changed it. Before the upgrade, I would just say to myself every day, "Baron, you need to keep working on the big upgrade because you have to keep up with the times so people won't leave and go to newer sites." But in retrospect, I think the majority of that line of thinking, and the resulting pressure on myself to follow, was just fabricated in my head and not actually based on a lot of user feedback.

Although I can't guarantee that ET will remain the exact same forever, what I can guarantee is that I will always listen to what you guys have to say, and I will always do my best to use that feedback in a constructive way to improve this site, even when the feedback isn't always positive. And that includes those times when I completely screw up and end up having to cut my losses and roll the "upgrades" backwards.

So again, thanks so much for your feedback, loyalty and desire to help shape ET into the best community it can be.

#14     Mar 25, 2013
  5. I just happened to check back today and was sooo glad to see the old format returned. I had completely written off the site and never expected it would return to the previous user friendly format. It is rare that anyone listens to users and reverses a decision - corporate America could learn a lot from Baron. Thank you.

#15     Mar 26, 2013
  6. I'd like to add something. I like how the thread titles roll.

For example: " But what about copper ? "

I'm not interested. but I was aware that guys were talking about copper since sept 2012. Last week I has some questions about copper and knew right where to start (I remember seeing the thread here).

Same with bitcoin, not interested then I am. I remembered the thread.

#16     Mar 30, 2013