Thanks for everything Jon Corzine

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Oct 31, 2011.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Just a little heads up here. Our liberal friend from NJ, former governor Jon Corzine, has bankrupted MF Global and stands to walk away with 12.1 million in severance pay. Eat your heart out OWS! Reward failure once again!

2. Max E.

Max E.

Why on earth would anyone trust that asshole to be their CEO after he basically bankrupted New Jersey?

3. What? Are you kidding? Americans have already proven they are both GREEDY AND STUPID!

4. Maverick74

Maverick74

I wonder what Ricter thinks?

5. pspr

pspr

Democrat politicians are always sure to be taken care of regardless of how much their consituants/investors lose.

6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I don't.

7. The solution to golden parachutes is soooo simple!

1. If you quit, on a year where the the EPS was negative, no golden parachute.
    2. If you are fired, and the stock price is below the price on the first day of your reign, no golden parachute.

Too easy, Sargent, too easy!

8. Maverick74

Maverick74

You sit on the board of directors at MF Global? Damn, I had no idea!

9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Why do we the people keep electing the same inept stupid asshole politicians when they keep bankrupting the US?

I don't know, but odds are he'll post it in the form of a Ricter riddle; and we still won't know. :D

10. This is stupid to correlate Corzine with the democratic polices just like it would be stupid to correlate Ken Lay with the republican policies.
    What they do correlate to is all people can be greedy and dishonest and let their greed and fear over whelm common sense.

#10     Oct 31, 2011