thanks destriero

Discussion in 'Options' started by Real Money, Sep 3, 2020.

1. Why do so many of us have to ignore and block destriero or his numerous other handles?...there must come a point where the risk/reward kicks in and this site bans this guys isp...handles....and whatever cloaking he comes up with FOREVER...

why would a self proclaimed successful trader be trolling here in ET?

ES

#31     Sep 3, 2020
    ffs1001, Sweet Bobby and volente_00 like this.
  2. volente_00

volente_00

careful you’re gonna get blocked now !!!!

:D

#32     Sep 3, 2020
  3. volente_00

volente_00

Do you even seed money bro?

#33     Sep 3, 2020
  4. taowave

taowave

If you believe Des(or anyone else) is as successful as he/they claim,then there is no risk reward scenario,there is only reward..

Do I know for a fact that Des is putting up the numbers he claims?? Nope....

But,I do know that he has given me greater insight to derivative trading/trading.And for the record I was a managing director and head trader of equity derivatives at 2 major IB's...

IMHO,he really knows his shit and as difficult as it may be to decipher his stuff,there is some gold in there...

You don't like his style,it's one thing..I get it..Block him,ignore him. But if you want to get from point A to point B in option trading,I would roll with Des.To each his own..

#34     Sep 3, 2020
  5. themickey

themickey

Dest has blocked me more than once and I've reciprocated more than once.
    We might be poles apart in our trading and logic, but imo, Dest is the real deal, he knows his stuff, he has my respect as a true elite trader.
    Ya, he might troll and give lip at times, but that's trading life, it aint for pussies.

#35     Sep 3, 2020
  6. Cuddles

Cuddles

Dest doesn't suffer fools lightly. If you're too much of a snowflake that gets triggered easily & put him on ignore, you'll miss out on some gems, or you just have fuck you money.

[​IMG]

#36     Sep 3, 2020
    BlueWaterSailor, KCalhoun and taowave like this.
  7. Overnight

Overnight

I heard from a little birdie that feature will be updated. Don't quote me on that though.

#37     Sep 3, 2020
  8. ph1l

ph1l

Here is a possible explanation.

https://www.cnbc.com/2013/09/20/science-proves-why-the-best-traders-are-jerks.html

#38     Sep 3, 2020
    stepan7, ElectricSavant and Axon like this.
  9. Amun Ra

Amun Ra

I wish he'd put me on ignore. I have him on ignore, yet he follows me around like a lost puppy making stupid comments on my posts. Only reason I know he's still here is because ET shows a blank post every time he quotes me.

#39     Sep 4, 2020
    ElectricSavant likes this.
  10. volente_00

volente_00

#40     Sep 4, 2020