thanks destriero

Discussion in 'Options' started by Real Money, Sep 3, 2020.

1. volente_00

volente_00

What did you say to offend him ?

Usually calling him on his bull$hit gets you rewarded

#11     Sep 3, 2020
  2. destriero

destriero

I've never had a post deleted, nor have I deleted a call within the hour edit window. Proof to the contrary will result in $10K to you. Link us to pics.

#12     Sep 3, 2020
  3. Millionaire

Millionaire

Wasnt me who said that, it think it was volente_00, he said on the other thread that that you deleted your posts containing calls, but he kept screenshots.
    I think he posted one of those screenshots in this thread above.

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/thre...-500k-on-the-week.346151/page-14#post-5182227

#13     Sep 3, 2020
  4. destriero

destriero

#14     Sep 3, 2020
  5. destriero

destriero

You're a f*cking idiot. That's HIS pic from his prepaid burner phone (post #6 on this thread).

Here's the thread. Post 225. One of my best weeks of the year.

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/thre...up-tickers-structuring-and-pnl.344834/page-23

#15     Sep 3, 2020
  6. tiddlywinks

tiddlywinks

@destriero (and aliases) is one reason I've stuck around ET for years.
    I've learned, or perhaps better phraseology is expanded my knowledge because of him. And I trade options for hobby only. The guy has a certain heyday EF Hutton-like quality for options strats that fools don't and wouldn't understand.

Thanks dest!!

#16     Sep 3, 2020
    .sigma, Option_Attack and destriero like this.
  7. taowave

taowave

If you cant/don't learn something from Des,you either know everything or are incapable of learning

#17     Sep 3, 2020
  8. destriero

destriero

Primarily referring to using your theta position as a risk measure as I stated earlier. I don't use VIX other than trading synthetics (synthetic longs (same strike) and bull risk-reversals)) on it in my IRA (long call, short secured put).

Accounting for delta pos; you begin to reduce exposure when your (long or short) exposure earns 2X(comes in by half) your daily theta position. Risk to vol as expressed by moneyness or change to theta. So say you're long $5K theta per mil (aggressive) and your theta (adjusted) is marked to $2500. It's time to start reducing your position.

#18     Sep 3, 2020
  9. Dont listen to that race hustling knucklehead. Destriero is passing himself as an Italian but we all know what he really is.

#19     Sep 3, 2020
  10. destriero

destriero