thanks destriero

Discussion in 'Options' started by Real Money, Sep 3, 2020.

1. I'm sincerely asking because there is a lot of fascinating studies and research to be done, but at the end of the day what matters is if it's actionable and consistent for making profits.

I haven't looked into the specifics posted in this thread and probably won't anytime soon, but it's also my experience that any kind of intermarket relationship is fleeting and inconsistent. And if something only works some of the time, I'll take a pass and rather narrow down my focus.

#111     Nov 22, 2020
  2. taowave

taowave

have you traded dispersion/implied correlation type trades?

#112     Nov 22, 2020
  3. destriero

destriero

I was referring to this. I have never emailed, messaged nor spoken to the guy. Zero contact other than responding publicly to his clownish non-trading.

#113     Nov 22, 2020
  4. I trade the European cash early morning, ES and rates...so, no. But, if I happen to be trading the US cash session, then this is just a tool for keeping an eye on vol so I don't do something stupid and trade against the big names.
    No, just outrights, rate or index spreads. That thing is just a custom vol index. Can put any names in it. Wouldn't know how to trade vol with it.

I have a tools for futures that I use for making money. Stuff like this. stuff.png

#114     Nov 23, 2020
    Laissez Faire likes this.