Thank you

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ricter, May 31, 2013.

1. Quite frankly you guys in some respects make me sick at your near fawning support for ricter in this instance.

If there had been more than the most inconsequential injury wouldn't ricter be grateful to live in the most medically advanced nation in the world?

Wasn't it ricter that chimed in heartily denigrating physicians and the medical establishment just recently?
    Hasn't ricter ALWAYS cheer leaded for obama care and it's certain deleterious effects?
    Doesn't the above quote make him look like the asshat that he's ALWAYS BEEN?

Or maybe ricter would be chartering the quickest available flight for his wife to the fricken amazon,who knows?

liberals want to make rules for you and me but not for themselves.

liberals want all the benefits of capitalism all the while they are doing everything they can to destroy it.

#11     May 31, 2013
  2. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

It is good to hear that your wife is not seriously injured. Sorry to hear about the car.

You mentioned that she had several accidents in the past couple of years. I have a friend whose wife was in the same situation. He had her take a defensive driving course at a recommended school. The education focused not so much on not driving aggressively but was more on common sense situations to be careful of while driving. Since the course, his wife had no further accidents for the past few years.

#12     May 31, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

I think mounting an air horn on his wife's next car might work better. If he's a commie, she's probably a commie and neither of them can be re-trained to act sensibly. :D

#13     May 31, 2013
  4. Ricter

Ricter

You and gwb are absolutely right and I have asked that she get a checkup along those lines.

#14     May 31, 2013