Thank YOU!!!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by janko, Oct 5, 2001.

1. janko

janko

I just wanted to say thnx to Baron for runing this entire forum. I have been reading these boards for maybe 4 months now, and i just want to say that this has been the greatest source of information that i have ever found. I have learened more from just this board than from reading all sorts of books, and i've read a few! So i just wanted to say Thank You for operating this board, and if there is something we can do to support this board and keep it running please let us know. Thank You. :cool:

2. I'll drink to that. :) This is without doubt, the best message board around.

3. Quality -- that is the word that comes to mind when I think of this board/website..Almost every post has an educational benefit for someone, whether for the newbie or the seniors. Keep up the great work to everyone who makes this board what it is!!

4. Many thanks to all. Since I came about this site less than a year ago I went from trading stocks with a browser based broker to trading stock, futures and options electronically and got a great deal of information on hardware, software, brokers, trading vehicules and professional trading. Let's all keep up the good work!

5. neo_hr

neo_hr

Hi everyone!

Great to see someone give respect to the ones that started this board. BEST DEAL IN TOWN!!! :) Anyone not reading theese posts should be outta business... he he :cool:

Alex_Croatia

P.S. Janko, nice to see you here! Hows Slovakia?

6. Baron

Baron ET Founder

I just want to say that I really appreciate your positive comments, and I'm glad to hear that Elite Trader has proved to be useful to you.

The comments you guys make are insightful and the help you provide is sincere. It goes without saying that the the quality of the posts here at Elite Trader is unmatched by any other trading web site, and everyone who participates deserves a pat on the back for that.

I also want to thank the moderators of these boards. I could not possibly run this site without them. They have volunteered to keep things clean and orderly around here, so to them goes virtually all of the credit for this board being as junk-free as it is.

Finally, I want to publicly thank our advertisers for supporting this site. It is because of their financial support that this community is able to exist and thrive.

7. As a moderator, I would like to thank my fellow members for doing their parts with helping keep the boards efficient and productive. By notifying me of offensive or inappropriate posts that I may miss, it makes my job a little easier and helps strengthen the community. Kudos to all.

8. kudo's to the best site out there. this is what the internet was based upon, as a method to share irrespective of monetary or financial gain, although those things come in time...

the benefits of making a public discussion forum available are innumerable, especially whence you consider that the primary basis of commerce is to maintain the stupidity of their target market, and any expose of their means and methods usually results in a lowering of the customer base, hence, free dissemination of feedback, ideas and results helps the emptor cavet...

chew on that....