Thank you United States Of America

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WAEL012000, Apr 10, 2007.

1. The great satan!!!

I wonder why?

#11     Apr 10, 2007
  2. first bad post by Cubano i have seen... come on... get back on track.

#12     Apr 10, 2007
  3. works for me.

#13     Apr 10, 2007
  4. Yeah, you and all the rest of the shameless arabs.

#14     Apr 10, 2007
    #15     Apr 10, 2007
    #16     Apr 10, 2007
  7. What so great about it? They came from hell to hell .Americans are going to be massacred.

#17     Apr 10, 2007
  8. Well that's nice he acknowledges it.

It's my opinion that the Palestinian people for the most part are the victims here.

They are failed by their leaders, the arab community and are on the other side of Isreali aggression.

Maybe some day they will realize it's not the US and Isreal they need to blame but also their muslim brothers for all their issues. That goes to arabs/ muslims in general as well.

#18     Apr 10, 2007
  9. The great satan!!!
    Zionism???
    No, Zionism (currently accepting Sudanese refugees) is "the little satan", the US accepting 7,000 palestinians families is the great satan.

I wonder why?
    Don't wonder much dddooo!
    But I still do. Why did "all of the surrounding Arab states refuse" to accept 7,000 Palestinian families? Why did the great satan accept them?

Human suffering is human suffering you Fascist zionist FUCK!!!!
    Why are you telling me this? Tell this to "all the surrounding Arab states" that refused to accept the Palestinian families and have been treating them like dirt. When 900,000 jews were expelled from arab lands Israel accepted and resettled them all, without whining, without complaining and without any assistance of UN refugee programs.

#19     Apr 10, 2007
  10. Do tel junior? how would the killing of 700 innocent Palestinian civilian refugees since the beginnig of the invasion, the death of Palestinian elders and children from thirst at the desert borders of Iraq's neighbors and the fear of Palestinian mothers watching their kids being kidnapped by Militias only to find their headless bodies dumped on one of the street corners self inflicted?

Do tell my neo conservative junior fuck?!

So, according to you, wanton actions against civilian population "could be warranted in some cases?" Are you sure?

According to your Neo conservative Fascist standards, was what happened to the Jews of Germany and Europe self inflicted given the fact that the Germans thought that the civilian Jewish population conspired against them?

I have tried hard to distinguish your Neoconservative mentality from that of any classical Nazi or NeoFasciest but with statements like these, I find it hard to do so.

#20     Apr 11, 2007