Thank you Uncle Alan

Discussion in 'Trading' started by pumpanddumper, May 23, 2007.

1. Amazing his powers. We bears need him to talk more to bring the markets down.

I hope he starts a massive Asian sell off which will spread like wild fire to every major index. I can just imagine if and when they raise rates to be the major catalyst.

The massive global market sell off is just around the corner. Gonna be the greatest June Swoon in ages!!!!!!!

2. Dumper I'm sorry to say more money has been lost and accounts wiped out trying to predict tops and bottoms than just following the trend. Free your mind :D

3. Yeah, I know I called the top of the DOW at 12,500 but am fairly confident we will go lower at least to those levels to break even on my large DXD stake. Matter of fact I bought more today at 49.30. It's gonna get ugly man for the DOW. Don't get caught at the end of a bull run following the crowd.

4. Does a bear shit in the woods?

Seriously, I won't get excited until repetitive triple digit losses in the DOW. Bulls are still way ahead until a massive panic sell off in June. Can't wait to see CURBS IN.:p