Thank you to Baron

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by smallStops, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Does a time come when people start "calming down" or may be the coaching is really having some real effects.
    I simply could not help thinking that Baron really deserves a real thanks for his forum,
    and making wise, though sometimes tough decisions.

Please chim in for a sense of gratitude for the service he has rendered to traders and al.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
    gwb-trading, Baron, CBC and 5 others like this.
  2. Baron is an inspiration to us all. While we don't always agree, one thing is for certain- his fairness and ability to see truth is unparalled.

surf

Baron, ET180, themickey and 1 other person like this.
  3. I love EliteTrader -- i just wish there were more elite traders to talk to :p o_O
    I don't want to sound like an elitist (no pun intended)...but I wish there was truly...an elite club of traders to hang around with -- both in the real, and online, worlds
    People who meet certain criteria.

People are either shy, conservative, ashamed, or secretive...in this collective trading world, and all matters involving money in general.
    Talking about it is a taboo topic -- people should be more open...in talking about anything...from politics, money, ...even sex fetishes and fantasies.

Baron likes this.
  4. so you want to talk about your sex fetishes and fantasies? :D :D :D
    Feel free, we are all ears. lol.

5. motif

motif

The best thing about Baron is(besides owning the best trading forum in the world) he let's everyone speak their mind here. There's no CENSORSHIP. Too bad Baron isn't the CEO of Twitter or Facebook.

themickey, i960 and marketsurfer like this.
  6. Baron

Baron ET Founder

I just pinched my arm. Is this really a positive feedback thread? Thanks to @smallStops! :fistbump::D

7. Mtrader

Mtrader

This is my personal experience and I have hard proof of this:
    1. the statement about Baron is correct
    2. the dirty jobs are done by somebody else
    3. not everybody can speak their mind here
    4. there is SELECTIVE censorship
    5. things that should not be public (because of negative publicity) happen thru PM's. I mean contact between webmasters and posters.
    Maybe this is already enough to be banned (threats go thru PM's) but that would only confirm that what I post is the reality.

recession2016 likes this.
  8. Overnight

Overnight

Pinch it again Baron, it is degrading below its positive meaning already. Just *sigh* it, dude.

9. Handle123

Handle123

I thank Baron as well for having a place traders can post, way to go.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2017
  10. zdreg

zdreg

some years back I had a very serious issue with a moderator. Baron handled it. whether he was fired or was allowed to resign under the circumstances is in the dustbin of history. this thread gives me the opportunity to thank Baron publicly for being a no- nonsense, heads up decisive individual.

thanks Baron.

#10     Mar 25, 2017
    Baron likes this.