Thank you note to Qwerty

Discussion in 'Trading' started by prince-in-jail, Sep 24, 2010.

1. I want to express my sincere thankfulness to Qwerty for mentoring me. He has profoundly influenced my thinking and in a way also my personality. His approach of viewing the market is perhaps most sensible, so I am very thankful that I had him as my mentor and not anyone else. Although we have lost contact, when I trade on my own, I still have his words in my mind. I can literally guess his current position and know what he would be doing in a given market environment.

It took a long while until I was finally profitable. It is almost 2 years now since the money is flowing in consistently by harnessing the trends up and down. Based on his teaching, I could develop my own trading system that suits my style. His way of expressing things was confusing sometimes, even abstract. Nevertheless, without him I would not be where I am today in trading. I am very aware of it and very thankful for his time spent on me. If you are reading this, Qwerty, I wish you many more students whom you can teach your valuable insights.

Prince