Thank You, Mr. President. You Held Back the Worst

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Nov 5, 2012.

1. #31     Nov 5, 2012
  2. :confused: Evidently you have highly selective memory or you don't read what your fellow tards post.

#32     Nov 5, 2012
  3. Where do you get the idea I'm a bible thumper?

yeah , us libertarians are all about exploiting our tendency to be bullies telling people they can't drink 32 oz soda's or buy our healthcare plan or we'll tax you(more) etc etc adinfinitum.

#33     Nov 5, 2012
  4. Max E.

Max E.

Cigar gets harsher halfway through for the same reason a cigarette filter turns yellow half way through, every time you take a puff, the smoke is going through the cigar and a little bit of it is getting filtered by the cigar itself.

The further down you get the less filter, and the more smoke it has held on to, and thus, the harsher it tastes. By the time i finish a real big stogey my lips and mouth are usually burning, though admittedly, when i smoke cigarettes and drink, im pretty much a chain smoker, so that probably factors in, i probably smoke it faster than it is supposed to be smoked in order to enjoy it.

Some cigars are better than others for that, thats why i smoke those cheap pieces of crap with the plastic filter, it doesnt burn my lips once i get close to the bottom, and it doesnt take an hour, i just love the smell of cigars, and given the fact i only smoke them after a couple beers, i cant tell the difference between them.

#34     Nov 5, 2012
  5. Well you could smoke something else :D :D just kidding?

My suggestion is (smoked ) oysters , melted hickory smoked cheddar with a dab of wasabi.
    If you don't like the taste it sure will clean out the sinuses.

#35     Nov 6, 2012
  6. piezoe

piezoe

There is no comparison between drugstore "cigars" and real cigars. They are two different beasts. Some real cigars actually get better about mid-way through them. Even so-called handmade cigars sold in drugstores are nearly always made from inferior tobacco.

#36     Nov 6, 2012
  7. piezoe

piezoe

But what is your point bone?

#37     Nov 6, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

I got a sample pack of hand mades rated 90 or higher.

#38     Nov 6, 2012