Thank You Elite Traders

Discussion in 'Events' started by Brandonf, Mar 14, 2008.

1. Brandon,

I wish you all the best in your time of difficulty and will add you to my prayers. Good luck to you and your family.

#11     Mar 14, 2008
  2. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Must be that! I've been trying to figure it out. Now, on a much more serious note, I wish I'd have known I had my own boobs for all these prior years. The Middle School, High School and College years definatly could have been a lot different for me. The only problem is I'm not sure if I'd have ended up doing much better than I did or much worse, but those are the only two options.

#12     Mar 14, 2008
  3. MAESTRO

MAESTRO

I was in the Hospital for almost two years my self! May faith be with you!

#13     Mar 14, 2008
  4. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

On a seriously serious note, all you guys (and gals) should be checking your breast area for lumps. I got very lucky and things look like they are going to turn out well. Most men are unaware that they can even get breast cancer (I was one of them) and so let the lumps go on for a long time if they notice them at all. My surgeon told me that he does does surgery though on 2 or 3 men each year for breast cancer, so its very rare, but certainly not unheard of.

#14     Mar 14, 2008
  5. Brandonf

03-14-08 06:14 AM

It's most common to see people complain about this or that feature of ET and or it's members. ........

Brandon

I only know you from reading your post here on ET. I hope and pray for a speedy recovery for you. God Bless you to Health and Happiness

#15     Mar 14, 2008
  6. ps0013

ps0013

Brandon...God bless you on a speedy recovery...And thank you for spreading the word regarding male breast cancer. That is surely not anything I would have expected to learn on ET

#16     Mar 18, 2008
  7. ElCubano

ElCubano

BrandonF and MAESTRO....i wish you the best going forward.

#17     Mar 18, 2008
  8. Brandon

Just found this thread. Good to hear you are recovering. Remember as long as you have your faith, health and family nothing can beat you. Sounds like you are on your way to a great recovery and I wish you all the best.

YT

#18     Mar 19, 2008
  9. Best wishes Brandon. Get well.

I might get my wife to check mine though -- she's got more experience! Perhaps anyone else doing it should take advantage of their partner's skills too.

Take care.

#19     Mar 19, 2008
  10. 40Deuce

40Deuce

"keep your face to the sunlight and you will not see the shadows"

stay positive and focus on your health . . . the markets will be there tomorrow

#20     Mar 19, 2008