Thank you Baron!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Matt24SPFL, Sep 30, 2007.

1. I'd like to name this the official Baron appreciation thread.

I'd like to thank you and your entire staff for putting together this wonderful site. I have learned more useful information here in the few months that I've been here than I have in my entire life. There is a great collection of traders, investors, and men here.

I am practically poor compared to most of the successful traders here, however, a I am profiting from the help from a few guys I've met here. There's absolutely no way I would have ever made it in trading without this site.

I used to drink myself into oblivion before I found this site. Now I frequently spend my weekend nights skimming through the archives. This site has truly benefited me financially, healthwise, and morally.

I intend on offering a healthy donation to pay tribute to this site for all it has done for me once I get my accounts to a specified number. I wish I had more funds to offer at this time to show my appreciation but I hope this thread will count for something.

Thank you!

-Matt

2. Must be one of Baron's alias's.:D

3. Hey don't you have some young punks to take care of in another thread?

:D

4. Yes. I think Timmay should be encouraged to start more threads about his book, too.

Other than that, keep up the great work. :D

5. Yes, coincidence that Matt is from FL as well?

6. Us Florida boys gotta stick together..

Eh Baron.. didja eat yet? Yuhnt to? aight.. git 'er done! Jeb Bush 08!