Thank God our gov is digging another hole to find Hoffa

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by r-in, Jun 18, 2013.

1. r-in

r-in

Where is the outrage? Really who cares about Jimmy Hoffa? Let's review, a mob tool killed by the mob. Ok thank god no police were put in the line of fire. The guy is dead and gone, good riddance. Why are we paying tax payer dollars to dig up garages and farm years later for this pile of crap?

2. r-in

r-in

I really don't care. I wish all of these tools would disappear.

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'd like to know too.

4. donnap

donnap

Yes, nobody should care about this, or Justin Bieber, or what's her name and all the other what's their names?

My God, will the Feds put another feather in their cap if they actually solve this one? The only good thing about the Fed is that they make me look good.

Reality folks, it has nothing to do with all this crap. Be good to your family, at least.

We all know this, we all don't practice it, all the time.

5. No shit screw him. Who cares where he is?

6. BSAM

BSAM

Because the D.C. whores can't think up any more ways to exploit the earnings of the USA slaves.

The better question is, why do the slaves continue letting these whores run roughshod over them?

7. 1) "They" know he was dumped in a vat of zinc solution at a nearby chemical plating factory in vicinity of the restaurant he was last seen alive at. He was completely dissolved and disintegrated. :cool:
    2) If you "cross" the Mob, your remains will never be found with which to have a traditional funeral. :eek: :(