Tham Trading ideas.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by gaultiermale, Jul 18, 2006.

1. Hi Brother and Sister,

Starting for today I am going to share my trading ideas here in this forum. My dreams are to help people out here to achieve financial freedom. I have been trading using both fundamental and Technical analysis for a very long time and it has achieved very high returns beating the index year after year. I also like to trade using earning strategy. My returns beat a lot of fund manager out there.

A lot of guys here must be wondering if I am that good I would become a fund manger or something and what am I doing here? To be honest I only have a secondary school education and it is impossible for me to become a fund manager unless I have a tertiary education. But I am going to work on it to become one of the top fund managers. As mention by Warren buffet, investing is no rocket science.

I have track records which is monitor by CPA. I will send my trading ideas before US trading market open.

17/7/06

I long BAIDU.COM (BIDU) because it had breakout from a very sound chart base (Bullish Diamond) Entry price- 87.70 and I make a profit of $5.34 one trading day.

I long AMN HEALTHCARE SVCS (AHS) because it had breakout from a very sound chart base (Double Bottom) Entry price- 21.66 and I make a profit of $0.79.

18/7/06

Long

BAIDU.COM (BIDU) (Symmetrical Triangle) Trigger Price 93.04

Short

LAZARD LTD (LAZ) (Head and Shoulders Top) Trigger Price 35.00

MTS SYSTEMS CORPORATION (MTSC) (Head and Shoulders Top) Trigger Price 34.19

VOLT INFO SCI INC (VOL) (Head and Shoulders Top) Trigger Price 45.00

I am hoping people here agree what I have said. Happy trading.

2. "My dreams are to help people out here to achieve financial freedom."

You could help me achieve financial freedom by just sending me some of your profits you make.

dd

3. Bonne chance.

Etre sur le garde pour le gen qui vous demande pour les faveurs. Je suis content pour aider si je peux

Steve

4. cashonly

cashonly Bright Trading, LLC

Well, if you're going to do it, do it right:

Post the following:
    Symbol
    What will trigger your entry
    Why you consider that entry a trigger
    What conditions must exist to get out

And all that must be done before the trade is executed.

It is EXTREMELY rare that anyone posts all that info.

Good Trading!

Cash

5. Merde de taureau - envoyez-juste moi l'argent. Je prendrai soin du repos.

FX