Thain's $230k Limo Driver!

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Landis82, Jan 22, 2009.

1. Illum

Illum

I'll use Thain's mouth as my toilet, Ill only charge him 20k.

Yes lets continue to destroy the middle class and whine for weeks on end about some hardworking people getting health care. How terrible is that? Hurry... ship those jobs to Asia so our wall street paper is worth more.

No your paper isn't worth more, cause the guy in charge of that paper is using it to shit in comfort.

#21     Jan 22, 2009
  2. #22     Jan 22, 2009
  3. Banjo

Banjo

#23     Jan 22, 2009
  4. BigGun

BigGun

What a Fn sham, Americans need to revolt “ extract what funds are left, move them to another country and withhold taxes until a new gov is formed of the people. put both gov and banking interest in their place. It will take time and hurt but Id rather have the satisfactions of knowing we the people are in charge and not these groups of scum bags fleecing us.

#24     Jan 23, 2009
  5. Adobian

Adobian

I guess yall figured out by now that the people who sold Thain these things must have been Thain's family or close friends. I hope they paid the taxes.

#25     Jan 23, 2009
  6. patchie

patchie

You guys are missing the point. The big fight on Capital Hill is about tax breaks for the rich. The guys on CNBC and elsewhere say it is unfair - tax the rich and there will be no re-investment into our economy. This is the re-investment they speak of.

The fact that these expenses put people out of work and these expenses added to our economic liabilities is irrelevant. Taxing the rich would prohibit such spending.

Guys like Thain need to be drawn and quartered for acts against this country.

#26     Jan 23, 2009
  7. BSAM

BSAM

Good points.

As to the thread title; me thinks someone was driving something besides just the limo.

#27     Jan 23, 2009
  8. JimYoung

JimYoung

All of this does is further stereotype wall street to main street america... causing very unecessary divides among the classes.

#28     Jan 23, 2009
  9. what do you care, you work at a chop shop and sell dogshit stock to unsuspecting people...and you drive a ferrari :p

#29     Jan 23, 2009
  10. Yeah, because the last 30 years have really been a big party where main st and wall st were both invited.

#30     Jan 23, 2009