TFMS Seminar

Discussion in 'Events' started by Brandonf, Jun 8, 2003.

1. zxcv1fu

zxcv1fu

How come your web site only have 2 week free trial while you stated 1 month here?

Thanks!

#11     Jun 8, 2003
  2. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

We run specials from time to time. When we started our sponsorship @ET we offered a one month trial for a few weeks as part of that.

#12     Jun 8, 2003
  3. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

We try to run different specials from time to time. Currently we are running a special related to our mentoring products. When you sign up for a free trial of the chatroom put in that you are also interested in mentoring and you will get a half hour mentorship session with Toni or I for $50. Normally the mentoring is $300 an hour.

Brandon

#13     Jun 8, 2003
  4. Andre

Andre

Here's how we've broken down the chat log:

Risk Managment with Brandon Fredrickson

An Introduction to Trends with Toni Hansen

Trend Reversal Setups with Toni Hansen

Profiting from Extremes in Crowd Psychology with Jeff Semmell

Sharpening Your Profit Taking Skills with Ron Loftus

Moving from Breakeven to Profitability with Brandon Fredrickson

FWIW... I thought the chat was great, Brandon. There were a few technical problems due to overloaded servers and not all people being able to view the chart examples, but beyond that... we had enough questions to keep you there through Sunday!

The reason I mention the image problems we had was because if people want to go back and read the logs later-with the help of the examples... you can! While I didn't test *every* link... the ones I did test are working the way they're supposed to.

André

#14     Jun 9, 2003