Texas vs. California

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Mar 14, 2012.

1. I am a Christian as well. Abortion is not murder as I have said. Abortion is not defined in the bible and Jesus never mentioned it. Nuff Said. Just a group of cells that are alive and dividing. That's all.

Like I said, you're just believing the opinion of some guy in a Church uniform from long ago (a pope). There's been plenty of differences in opinion over bible interpretation over the years.

Again it's not directly talked about in the bible.. not a concern to Jesus. Not important. You should be focusing on actual things talked about directly as wrong in the bible. Yes, Jesus is a liberal not a GOPer.

#51     Mar 19, 2012
  2. BSAM

BSAM

Oh my freakin' goodness.

Are you guys seeing this???

Is this dude trolling or is he serious???

#52     Mar 19, 2012
  3. No, I'm serious.. where does Jesus say that abortion is wrong in the bible? I'm asking you?

Again, don't you think if it was important to God (Jesus), it would be directly talked about as wrong in the bible?

I'm asking you.

#53     Mar 19, 2012
  4. BSAM

BSAM

Bay...

In the view of liberals, what day in a pregnancy does it become murder to have an abortion?

#54     Mar 19, 2012
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

He is serious...and very very stupid.

He'll flame out quickly like the dumbest ones always do.

#55     Mar 19, 2012
  6. Hard to say.. no one remembers being in the womb or what it was like to be there. Do you remember when you were in the womb and that you couldn't wait to be born? LOL. It's the woman's choice and what she decides is best for her and the fetus. A fetus is not a person. We are all here because our mothers chose to have us. If not, we wouldn't be here to talk about it.

You still haven't answered my question. Where does Jesus say that abortion is wrong?

#56     Mar 19, 2012
  7. Keep ranting.. because I don't subscribe to your idealogy. Did you read about ENRON? Do you even know what ENRON is? You don't remember those rolling blackouts caused by them?

Right.. deregulate the markets.. LOL

#57     Mar 19, 2012
  8. pspr

pspr

Mav, it's hard to understand "little c". He has a problem processing information into logical organization in his mind. If he doesn't know he just makes it up.

I trade from Texas. There are no taxes or special regulations here.

#58     Mar 19, 2012
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

The dude is ranting about Jeff Skilling LOL!

#59     Mar 19, 2012
  10. pspr

pspr

That would be "....ENRON was?", moron.

#60     Mar 19, 2012