Texas traders

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by volente_00, Aug 27, 2005.

1. qtip

qtip

Do they still have a trading rooms? Last I heard only the data center was still in Houston?

#81     May 18, 2006
  2. I wasn't so much looking to trade in Texas now. I currently live 10 min. from NYC and I might move to Houston within a couple of years. I was just wondering what kind of interest their was in Houston. I wouldn't want to be a remote trader and if there was interest, I'd try to open up an office. As of right now, I"m currently a Prop trader for Hold Bros.

#82     May 19, 2006
  3. qtip

qtip

I live in Houston and still have a hard time figuring out if what type of traders and how many live here.

#83     Jun 1, 2006
  4. Josh009

Josh009

Just moved from NY to north of Dallas a few months ago.
    this is an old thread, anyone still here?

#84     Jun 20, 2006

5. Just saw your post here......HOUSTON....UUGH!!!

They will HATE the humidity there.....have them move to Georgetown or Austin and life will be SOOOO much better for them. If you have any questions then give me a pm (I know people in all areas of Texas). :)

#85     Jun 28, 2006
  6. 4re

4re

Where at North of Dallas. I am in Lewisville.

#86     Jul 4, 2006
  7. I had lived in Flower Mound several years ago.....not a bad area.

I just do not like real big cities so I down sized. :)

#87     Jul 4, 2006
  8. 4re

4re

Where did you move to?

My in-laws have lived Lewisville so after 12 years in the military I let my wife decide where we would move to and Lewisville was her decision. I like the Flower Mound/ Lewisville are though.

#88     Jul 4, 2006
  9. Do you own your home? Home in Lewisville isn't cheap.

#89     Jul 4, 2006
  10. 4re

4re

Yeah, we built our house about 3 years ago. Prices aren't too bad here compared to some other areas.

#90     Jul 4, 2006