Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by volente_00, Aug 27, 2005.
the woodlands, what a beautiful place, Any of you guys trading prop or is everyone retail ?
Austin.....And hating this damn heat!
Houston (Grew up in The Woodlands)
Hiding, this weekend? ... not exactly. Keep in mind:
The lowdown on Traders of the Lone Star State
1. Many Texas traders read Hook Up as Hook 'Em
2. Most Texas traders party hard on weekends
3. Other Texas traders waiting to see if Bsulli can complete his post
4. All Austin traders at UT Longhorns final pre-Big Season two-a-days
5. Many Texas traders stay at the ranch on weekends
6. A few Texas traders get to serve their jail-time on weekends
7. Some Texas traders still in Vegas playing 'just one more' Texas Hold'em Series with Bob Bright
8. All "former bodybuilder" Texas traders still in Recovery from Reigning Champion and Host
Don Bright's 5th Annual Vegas Big-Tex 2-Star Steakhouse All-You-Can-Eat Series
9. Several Texas traders spend Summer biking up in the cooler elevations of Colorado
10. Remaining Texas traders spend Summer on a Rocky Mountain High
And, that's just a few reasons, right, volente?
Baron also knows there's herds of Texas traders out there
- a lot more in futures than equities, nowadays, is my bet...
might move to Dallas Ft worth soon. Anyhone know of any equity prop frims there?
Sugar land/Houston area.
Galleria area, Houston.
Separate names with a comma.