Texas traders

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by volente_00, Aug 27, 2005.

1. Motrader

Motrader

Anybody remote trading with Bright in Dallas? Would like to hear from you.

#161     Jan 9, 2009
  2. Live about 50miles south of Houston.

About a 3 miles from the Dow Chemical Plant :eek: :(

#162     Jan 14, 2009
  3. EEUT84

EEUT84

any other DFW traders want to talk shop? i'm looking to get some new strategies or products under my belt (even though i know it's near impossible to get anyone to actually talk if they're profitable!!)

#163     Feb 4, 2009
  4. In case you haven't noticed from the other threads.

Last week of March heading to Austin, Houston, and Dallas.

Free dinner, drinks, and trader training workshop. Bringing my programmers from Zoe Trading to demonstrate some cool new software.

Similar event to this:

www.stocktrading.com/fll2008.html (Scroll down to see the basic agenda).

Email me if you're interested in any of thes events.

donbright@brighttrading.net

More details soon.

Don

#164     Feb 5, 2009
  5. Where is happy hour at tomorrow!!!

#165     Mar 12, 2009
  6. jheacock

jheacock

Does anybody know of any prop shops in Dallas?

#166     Feb 5, 2011
  7. ESL

ESL

Looking for a Houston-based oil and products (financials only) trader to team up with.

#167     Mar 1, 2011
  8. what do you bring to the table?

#168     Mar 1, 2011
  9. I will be visiting Dallas for a while, any traders in Dallas area want to meet, send me a message.

#169     May 10, 2011
  10. Very true. I'm from fort worth. It's not that I have secrets, it's just a lack of motivation. I find it tiresome to try to share things with traders who can't let go of their past experience and be a clean slate. Maybe that's unfair of me to ask, but it's necessary. Two winning systems may actually have conflicting ideologies, and, together, become losing systems.

Here's a tip though: The most profitable thing I ever did was to train my wife to watch for changes in my demeanor as I trade. She can tell if I'm attached to the winnings or not, and if I'm likely to deviate from my plan or not based on my mannerisms.

#170     Aug 29, 2011