Texas traders

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by volente_00, Aug 27, 2005.

1. Josh009

Josh009

Frisco

#91     Jul 5, 2006
  2. 4re

4re

Well, you know my (stay-at-home) wife is in your city all the time. I call her a stay-at-MALL mom. LOL...

What do you trade? Right now I am trading ES and Q's options.

4re

#92     Jul 5, 2006
  3. Josh009

Josh009

Ha!
    Yea, no shortage of malls here.
    I'm trading equities - mostly nyse and amex
    not exactly a lot of traders around here, are there?

#93     Jul 5, 2006

4. I am south of you a few hours. :)

#94     Jul 5, 2006
  5. I trade at home in The Woodlands with Bright Trading

My trading is temporarily on hold because what happen over the weekend.

http://www.thewoodlandsmonitor.com/

HoustonRemote

#95     Jul 5, 2006
  6. cicsman

cicsman

I'm in Allen.

I agree that there seems to be a dearth of traders in this area.

#96     Jul 5, 2006
  7. 4re

4re

I guess if their are some other traders they are keeping real quite. But it is good to know that we have a few anyway.

I trade the ES and doing some option trading (mainly Q's).

4re

#97     Jul 5, 2006
  8. 4re

4re

Was that your house? How do you like the Bright trading? I hear mixed reviews...

4re

#98     Jul 5, 2006
  9. Was that your house? How do you like the Bright trading? I hear mixed reviews...

4re

Yes that was and still is my house. It requires a complete restoration.

I've been with Bright for 6 years. I would have left years ago if something better came along, it just hasn't. A few years back I was at a technology conference in Atlanta. Over a glass of wine, Don asked, “Now that you’ve been with the company for a few years, you’re probably seen the good the bad and the ugly”. I didn’t have anything negative to say at the time and till this day I still can’t say there is any bad or ugly about Bright Trading.
    Don’s a good teacher; Bob’s a great trader, Tammy an awesome president. I don’t know how many remotes Cash has but whenever I need something he’s always there. Sometimes I feel like he’s there just for me. Yes it’s a family run business but after being with them awhile they make you feel like part of it.

#99     Jul 5, 2006
  10. 4re

4re

That is great. I didn't know much about them except for what you see here in ET. ET can be a hard forum for a group like that but I am glad to hear good about them.

4re

#100     Jul 5, 2006