Texas Traders - trying this again...

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by EEUT84, Apr 15, 2010.

1. Traderbmw

Traderbmw

Good afternoon. My name is Chadd Hessing and I am the President of Cobra Trading in Allen, TX. (20 miles north of Dallas on 75) We have been sponsors of ET on and off for years. I noticed this thread that all of you have started and would like to volunteer our conference space as a get together location. I could make it available whenever might be convenient.

We are currently arranging to bring in some well known speakers to the area and would like to stay in contact with your group. We have also worked to bring the 2011 Traders Expo, www.tradersexpo.com from Los Angeles to Dallas in 2011. We don't have an exact date, but it will be at the Gaylord Texan next Spring.

If anyone would like to contact me directly, I can be reached at 877-792-6272 or by email at ch@cobratrading.com. I wish you all the best of luck trading and invite you to stop in our offices anytime.

Sincerely,

Chadd Hessing
    President
    Cobra Trading, Inc.
    www.cobratrading.com
    877-792-6272
    ch@cobratrading.com

#41     Jun 18, 2010
  2. Ain't that just dandy! I'll come eyeball the place next time I'm at Cru or making my weekly pilgrimmage to Market Street. My trailer park is just one exit south of you. Pity your futures rates aren't competitive. Also it looks like only the online platform is free, all direct access costs, which makes futures trading with you less attractive. Plus I'd have trouble scaping up the $5K account. But big big kudos for working to get TradersExpo here! If you aren't a native Texan, be forewarned: if you see a pair of boots, one likely contains a gun and the other a knife. And "Beware the cowboy who has no cows." Lotta them here. Hope y'all ain't one.

#42     Jun 18, 2010
  3. Austin would be a much better location.....plus there is a TON of traders here (Futures, Forex, Stocks, Options). Traders Expo in the day......6th street and all the downtown dining at night! ;-)

Austin......the OASIS in Texas! :cool:

#43     Jun 18, 2010
  4. spd

spd

Im in Houston for chunks of the year (currently in Houston)

#44     Jun 18, 2010
  5. I'll second the vote for Austin. Good food, cold beer, damn good music. hot women. Planning on moving there soon too!!

#45     Jun 18, 2010
  6. Y'all be a dissin' tha tranny ho's on Cedur Sprangs? Mos'um looks a passel bitter'n yore Austun horse-face cows! But strickly speakin', tha Gay Lord Last Re Sort be in Grape Vine. Ya seen tha side walks roll up of a nite? Ain' evun gots na side walks thar. Tha boyz at Cobra ain' dumm. They's three hotty spots within crawlin' distance a thum. An' tha lonely fat gurlz in ma trailer park be jist two mile southa 'um. But ah ain' cumplane. Long's ah kin affard tha bus farr, I be a goin' ta 'at 'ere Hexpo! Mebbe see allus ma frin's fum tha E-T! But ah be a keepin' ma wallit inna fron' pokkit. Lotsa damm theevin' vindars be thar! No 'count Carpit Baggars, evva wun, mos' likkey. They's all age-unts 'a tha GubMint. 'Never ah tride ta opun a 'count, or git sum damm dater, firs thang tha be a askin' far be ma Soshull Sackuratee nummer, and fo' my craydit cord! Baside tha prinsupple 'a tha thang, ah ain' gottum! Ain' Amurakun ta hafter pay tacks un sumpin ya hafter wark so hard far! Pinko Commie Queers, allum.

#46     Jun 18, 2010
  7. #47     Jun 18, 2010
  8. I'm in the Dallas area, mostly trade ES-based ETFs... looking to meet other Dallas guys if y'all are still hooking up... PM me with info

#48     Aug 28, 2010
  9. CrazyTex

CrazyTex

Austin area if anyone is interested in figuring out how to drink with this market in mind or withoutit in mind.

#49     Aug 30, 2010
  10. monty09

monty09

i am in austin in 3 weeks if you want to meet for a drink

#50     Aug 31, 2010